Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine...WOOHOO!! Congrats to all...and now the long wait for delivery begins! 3rd Qtr 2010...decent turnaround time...could this mean we can expect some more LOTR goodness soon? Toyfair Announcement? Ringwraith PF!!

Just waiting for the Ringwraith PF, Saruman PF and Saruman LSB all coming this year! Why? Cos I said so!!

This coming from the guy who cancelled his excl. Shades of Mordor dio. and excl. Legolas PF? :confused: You better pray all these don't come out this year or you just may jump off that building after all. :naughty

Got mine.......just love the weathering/grime etc on the under-cloak. The hem really adds to look as well.

C'mon SS...how can you know the Ex is sold out but not know how many that is? :)

Congrats to all who got in on it.......it's gonna be a great one!!!

I'm not a huge LOTR fan and I have canceled a lot of PF pre-orders lately but this one I might just need to keep.

So my meeting ran long, and I had to go with the non-exclusive. Congrats to those who got the exclusive though! He'll go great with a possible Balrog PF! :balrog

Kidding, but they better make the rumored Cave Troll in PF!

So my meeting ran long, and I had to go with the non-exclusive. Congrats to those who got the exclusive though! He'll go great with a possible Balrog PF! :balrog

That would be one big PF.

Well I do have an 11' ceiling in my basement so I suppose a Balrog PF would fit. Getting it through my sliding glass doors could present a bit of a problem though. :lol

Got an ex as well. I may not like SS new internaional shipping policy but I must say that their streaming preorder site works smoooooothly.

But then again I might end up cancelling and ordering the regular from a eu supplier, I just can't think of displaying this great figure without the hat

Back