Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nah, Sam carrying Frodo up Mount Doom was more exciting, because it was SO limited, 30 or so pieces, and such a popular item too. Infact has it been on ebay much?

Got one.... not sure why yet.... Keep or flip?

lol me too! Ordered, but do i really want to get into the PF's? He'll look good on his own though.
Took 4 minutes, page loading was slow, but ordered! That doesn't mean anything though, i cancelled Frodo once and the Lurtz exclusive twice :lol

Did Trevor only do the portrait as there are alot of names mentioned. It would be nice if they stated what elements where sculpted by who.

Did Trevor only do the portrait as there are alot of names mentioned. It would be nice if they stated what elements where sculpted by who.

Alot of sculptors worked on this piece, but I think we all know who's responsible for that amazing portrait. Trevor = amazing :rock

All I have to say is something I never thought I would hear myself utter: THANK YOU TWITTER!

Somehow I completely forgot to put this PPO on my Lightning calendar. So I was just working away, when up pops a tweet from Sideshow, right at 11:00 (Mountain Time ;)), courtesy of Trillian's Twitter link, reminding me that the PF was now up for pre-order. Otherwise I would have completely missed it.

All I have to say is something I never thought I would hear myself utter: THANK YOU TWITTER!

Somehow I completely forgot to put this PPO on my Lightning calendar. So I was just working away, when up pops a tweet from Sideshow, right at 11:00 (Mountain Time ;)), courtesy of Trillian's Twitter link, reminding me that the PF was now up for pre-order. Otherwise I would have completely missed it.

Twitter can be great when used for good instead of evil.

Now, for one very minor nitpick (and forgive me if this was mentioned already, but I didn't see anything as I skimmed through the thread).

I would like the hat version of the head a lot more if his eyes were looking more straight ahead, rather than upward. It makes it look like he's looking into his hat, at least in the photos. But that is my only "complaint", and one that I will happily live with. In every other way possible, this PF has far exceeded my expectations!

Back