Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All that was spoken is true! IT. IS. AWESOME!!! :chew

Really as my first PF and first 1/4 scale statue of any kind for that matter, I am super impressed. I'm so glad I got it. Took a little while to get everything set up like the arm and futz with all the clothes and belts, but I really love how it turned out. He has such a commanding presence.

I won't waste anyone's time with a terrible pic.........weeeellll maybe later. :)

Fireworks, Gandalf. Fireworks!!!!
:gandalf:fireworks :hi5:

Congrats on your first pf! :duff

Go for it Maglor, you won't regret the EX PF choice ~ stunning piece hat or no hat........no hat hat..........so many choices hehehehehe

Do I understand flex pay correctly? 3 payments of $100 right? No interest or anything weird like that.

Didn't pull the trigger yet... Gonna head to the bank today and move some funds.

Heed the advice of Dino...I thought that I would only get Frodo...then Lurtz...then only the fellowship and now I have them all. I am not sad about it all, but the first one you get will start you down a dangerous path.

Well it's gonna be a stretch to find space for one! So that will help... I hope! :panic:

Heed the advice of Dino...I thought that I would only get Frodo...then Lurtz...then only the fellowship and now I have them all. I am not sad about it all, but the first one you get will start you down a dangerous path.

I only wanted Aragorn, but now I have them all (thanks again Ringer) except for Frodo. Gotta get him yet.

After reading Michael's reviews for Gandalf and Jack Sparrow, i decided to go with Gandalf :yess: Sparrow's just a bit disappointing with the sloppy paint job and all. But i'm gonna have to flex him, though :(

They did do a nice job on this one. I do have a question about the figures belt. Most of the production pictures I've seen people post show the belt too high. The proof has it positioned correctly, kind of sagging down low, kind of below the waist even. Is the belt affixed to the robe in a way it can't be lowered to where it is on the proof?

Congrats Maglor , great one to start with :hi5:

I've really started to be choosy on the PF's now, I'm really holding out for the Fellowship still and will keep banging that drum to Sideshow. I sold off my Lurtz exc as he just does not fit in with the books, but the 'Zerker' and MO do. I feel the same with the ML, I will wait for a RW PF to represent the Nazgul and probably get Saruman if he gets made and then hope for a Rohirrim representation as well.
Fellowship 1st though :pray:

Back