Gandalf the Grey PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bill, he's my first PF, tottaly blown away! Cant imagine what Sauron is going to look like stood next to him. GTG Tottaly blow's my HT's away. Im converted to PF's now lol
bytyhuby.jpg

No worries Danstangoe :wave...glad to be of help.

He looks great in you display. :clap

Guess I could double it up as ive a spare glass, seems strong enough but better to be safe than sorry I suppose!

One shelf should be enough, but as you have another one then it's better to use it. Besides where else are you going to put it. :lol

I wouldnt double up on the glass. Its not the glass that would break its the welds on the detolfs. Putting another pane of glass on would just put more stress on the weld, itll be fine as it is

For those that have this does the light up make that much difference there is a damaged one on eBay and it says the wire needs a slight fix as staff broke, I could probably repair the staff.

For those that have this does the light up make that much difference there is a damaged one on eBay and it says the wire needs a slight fix as staff broke, I could probably repair the staff.

I have seen at least 4 including me that got the staff broken, thank god it's between the hand & the staff contact area so it's easily repaired (just glued it!). One if my friends also sold his recently & told me that the buyer received him with the staff broken as well, so this might be packaging problem.

anyway, I only used the light up feature once or twice. If u got a really good deal on him (below 300$) & u can repair it, then IMHO go for it.

Grrrr...

I'm down to just one PF right now, with another on the way. Have owned many, but this one is nice. Maybe at a later date when more mad money is in my hands...

Back