DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One day bro, I would definitely like to meet you and the Mrs. Maybe next year or SDCC. :rock

I also thought up another cool thing to make the movie area fun. A Halloween III drinking game! A shot or a half a Miller High Life every time the Silver Shamrock commercial comes on! :lol

It comes on 10 times during the course of the movie, so you'd be guaranteed smashed by the end. :rock2

And last night I started making tombstones, I'll have some pics soon... they are ridiculously easy to make.

Awesome news man, sounds "killer"

Might I suggest adding Hellraiser to the mix... always one of my favorites :rock

Awesome news man, sounds "killer"

Might I suggest adding Hellraiser to the mix... always one of my favorites :rock

Can do! I need to get that on Blu Ray anyway... so consider it added! I'll probably replace the Halloween remake, as most people don't really like that one anyway.

And Chase... that would be hilarious... I guess you could say you were in a Bodie costume. :lol

:lol I just watched it, so it's in my head playing over and over now...

Stop it....stop it.... STOP IIIIITTTT!!!!! :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Drink some Miller High Life to make it go away!

bac962b5.jpg

Sounds awesome...too bad I live on a rock in the middle of the sea. Hope to meet some freaks soon! And Josh...you are a very cool dude for even doing this. The kindness of fellow freaks never ceases to amaze me :rock

When I was an undergrad, I had artist buddies who were really into horror stuff, and we always had great Halloween parties. They made this freaky, giant puppet-thing, that was 10 feet tall, and had a zombie head and huge arms. They would run it at cars going down the street and people would freak out!

Maybe you could make one of those, DA :D We also used to make little home-made horror movies. I really hope those videos never turn up. I was violated by the carrot of a demonically possessed inflatable Easter Bunny one year. Can't believe we haven't had a great, Easter-themed horror movie yet with a psychopathic Easter Bunny :lol

Back