DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show - Coming June 20th, 2015!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eklyps

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Our fourth consecutive year!

The times are:

Saturday, June 20th, 2015 9:00AM - 5:00PM

Ticket prices:

$8 per person per day (kids under 12 free)
Active Duty Military, Police and Fire are free with current ID.

And parking is FREE!

Same location as last year - Grapevine Convention Center.

As with last year, our plan is to have a BIG variety of dealers - selling not only G.I. Joe, but other action figures we've grown up with and now collect - both vintage and new!

There's a Comfort Inn right around the corner too (we've worked a show rate of $79 a night)...

Comfort Inn Hotel Grapevine, TX - Book Your Stay Today!

If you're a dealer and want to get info on the show, contact Keith at [email protected] and he'll walk you through it.

04/28/2015

SPECIAL GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS

The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show (DFW GI Joe and Action Figure Show 2015) is excited to announce that Clan Murraan of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume Club will be in attendance at the show. Be sure to stop by their booth, check out their awesome outfits, and (if you're brave enough) get a picture with one (or more) of them!

https://www.facebook.com/clanmurraan?fref=ts

The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show is happy to welcome back the the 1701st Fleet / North Texas Squadron back to the show! Star Trek fans and attendees alike got a kick out of their display last year!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-1701st-Fleet-North-Texas-Squadron/1588339328055553?fref=ts

DEALER ANNOUNCEMENTS

We're happy to welcome private dealer Wes Stewart to this year's show!
Wes will be bringing mostly 12” figures from the 90’s, some vintage 60’s gear and figures, and some 90’s Star Trek and Spawn figures.
Thanks for joining the show, Wes!

We're happy to welcome back Cory Lord (Private Collector) to the show!
Cory will have a large selection of 12" G.I. Joes, 12” Dragon figures, 1/6th scale vehicles, custom figures, New Line Miniatures, and many other rare and hard to find items for sale.
Happy to have you back, Cory!

We're super excited to be welcoming back Scott Robson with Forgotten Treasures!
Scott will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, Blue Box Toys, G.I. Joe and 21st Century Toys figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, DAM Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI, and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC Figures, tubs full of vintage 3 3/4" GI Joe parts (body parts, weapons, vehicle missiles, rockets and other small parts), as well as vehicles for custom projects. He will also have some vintage boxed vehicles and figures plus an assortment of Star Wars figures and vehicles.
WOW! That's a LOT, Scott!

We're happy to welcome JBT Customs to this year's show. They make custom 12" figures of everything. and have a large amount of custom Joes that were inspired by the 3&3/4" figures of the 1980s. They also do other figures - from comic book heroes to TV and movie characters . They will have a huge collection of action figures of all sizes from all genres.
Glad to have you guys on board!

The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show would like to again welcome Jason Bazan (Private Collector).
Jason will be bringing 2000 and up and 25th anniversary 3 ¾” inch G.I. Joes and vehicles, Marvel select figures, Secret Wars and Super Powers action figures, various DC and Marvel toys, 90s to current Star Wars 3 ¾” figures, superhero Hot Wheels, non-poseable Transformers, newer Battlestar Galactica items, superhero t-shirts as well as comics.
Looking forward to what you're bringing this year, Jason!

The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show would like to welcome back Jeff Lee (private collector)!
Jeff will be bringing large and small statues from Game of Thrones, Superman the movie, Tomb Raider, and more. He will also have a large selection of Pop vinyl figures from Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead, Marvel Legends figures (both old and new), DC Universe figures as well as Batman the Dark Knight figures, and several small Japanese iterations of Marvel and DC character statues.
Glad to have you back, Jeff!

The DFW G.I. Joe & Action Figure Show would like to again welcome Rick Sollers with RS Custom Toys!
Rick will be bringing boxed and loose Dragon, BBI, GI Joe and 21st Century Toys figures and equipment, an assortment of Hot Toys, Soldier Story, Dam Toys, Toys City, DID, ACI and other premium brand military and movie related figures, hundreds of loose custom 1/6 scale figures, an assortment of Gundam Model kits, PVC figures as well as highly detailed Turn A Gundams.
Welcome back, Rick!

We're happy to announce that Cotswold Collectibles will again be returning to the show this year for their third consecutive year! Welcome Cotswold Collectibles!
Cotswold Collectibles - Home of GI Joe and The Elite Brigade

I think that's it (for now)...

For more information, visit our website...

DFW GI Joe and Action Figure Show 2015

...and our Facebook page...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/DFW-G...0730?ref=br_tf

Thanks again!

Wanted to extend a BIG thank you to all who came out to the show this Saturday. Was a blast! :)

Greg

Back