DarkArtist's 1st Annual Halloween BASH!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl And I can finally use that classic line... "And I thought they smelled bad.....on the outside."

Yeah, my friends and I used to make horror movies every Halloween... I miss those days. Doing the decorations is bringing back some of those old feelings though. I was having fun making up stuff for the tombstones today, and finding old rotten wood in the forest for old wooden crosses... it's been a blast so far.

I just really wanted to do something for my friends and freaks this year, as well as just actually DO something for Halloween besides just making a costume and taking pics for Spooktacular.

And if anyone is going to sleep over, please try to bring some sleeping gear...camping stuff, blow up mattress...whatever you have. For accommodations I have a spare room with hardly a thing in it, a living room floor, two couches, and whatever patch of floor you can find afterwards. Our covers will probably only go so far, so if you have something... BRING IT. I'll do whatever I can to help make everyone comfortable though, and if anyone is coming and wants to come by late Friday...they are more than welcome...just let me know.

I'm sure everyone will be drunk enough that sleep won't be a problem. :lol

Josh, not sure how big of a party you are planning on having, but do yourself a favor and go buy a tarp at home depot and duct tape it to the floor in the high traffic areas, especially if you have carpet. Maybe overkill, and maybe the freaks are more responsible, but if you have 30 or 40 people over, you'll be glad you did it come clean up time the next morning when you're hungover.

I had a big Halloween bash a few years ago and saw someone else that had done this at they're party and I tried it myself. worked out great and you don't have to worry/care if someone spills a drink.

awesome!! i'm literally 5 minutes from I-75. hopefully by then i'll have my official taun taun sleeping bag for the sleepover!!!!
e84uxl.jpg

aw man!! I live on Dale Mabry! GET ME ONE OF THOSE TOO!

Around where I live a spooky haunted house is always a huge hit in the neighborhood. People love to be scared. My neighbor got some cardboard, paint, old tents, props, sound effects and with a little creativity made one heck of a haunted house for real cheap. He built a maze and hidden tunnels that lead from his front yard to his backyard and then posted some of his buddies and some neighborhood teens in different areas in their scary costumes to scare the living hell out of everyone. The guy is a lawyer and is probably not even 1/4 the creative artist you are. So I'm sure with your talent you can build something that will be extremely impressive, exciting and fun that your guests will remember for years to come. Good luck with your event.

Last edited:
Josh, not sure how big of a party you are planning on having, but do yourself a favor and go buy a tarp at home depot and duct tape it to the floor in the high traffic areas, especially if you have carpet. Maybe overkill, and maybe the freaks are more responsible, but if you have 30 or 40 people over, you'll be glad you did it come clean up time the next morning when you're hungover.

I had a big Halloween bash a few years ago and saw someone else that had done this at they're party and I tried it myself. worked out great and you don't have to worry/care if someone spills a drink.

That's a pretty good idea. Thankfully my kitchen area is tile and the party will mostly be outside. But I might actually do that for the living room, at least until people crash. That would make my Wife sigh a sigh of relief. :lol

I'll see what I can put together.

And Bagels, the nearest Airport is Orlando. I thought it was Jacksonville, but my Wife informed me different. Jacksonville and Tampa are almost the same distance and only a little while longer than Orlando, less than an hour.

It takes just under 2 hrs to get here from Orlando. :duff

And as for Alligators.... luckily in all my years here... I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 of them, and only in the river or dead already. :D

That's a pretty good idea. Thankfully my kitchen area is tile and the party will mostly be outside. But I might actually do that for the living room, at least until people crash. That would make my Wife sigh a sigh of relief. :lol

I'll see what I can put together.

And Bagels, the nearest Airport is Orlando. I thought it was Jacksonville, but my Wife informed me different. Jacksonville and Tampa are almost the same distance and only a little while longer than Orlando, less than an hour.

It takes just under 2 hrs to get here from Orlando. :duff

And as for Alligators.... luckily in all my years here... I've only seen maybe 2 or 3 of them, and only in the river or dead already. :D

95% chance of Kate and I being there

:rock :rock :rock

bagels.jpg

for every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock

you know it man :rock

:horror:horror Awesome!

We can cross the streams again! Got to keep Gozer at bay, you know. :lol

I really hope you can come man, it would be fantastic to hang out again. And if you want to come a day early, you are more than welcome. :rock2

hell yes. gozer must be defeated again :lol

yeah man, it would be great. thanks for the spot on the day early, might have to take you up on that :cool:

i'll confirm as soon as we get finances in place :rock

The fewer Kurgans that attend the more likely your house and your marriage are to survive :lecture

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

So far it's up to about 30 people attending, half are friends of the Wife and family peeps, half are freaks. Not to many out of towners though, so far it's P!tu/Bamboota/Hairlesswookiee.....Les...maybe Joseph and his Wife/ Nate and his girl.... and now Bagels and Kate. That is pretty manageable if people want to hang out for the whole weekend, make a solid trip of it.

The night of the party is going to be hilarious though, I'm sure someone will end up crashing in the tub or bathroom floor. :lol

I wish I could go :(

Chances are non of you would speak to me again though. So it may be better that I dont :lol

I'd almost would think if I came that I would get a hotel and maybe take the cab back. I'm not sure how the location is situated but then I'm not sure I would fall asleep throughout the whole night, so we might not need the hotel. I have slept in vehicles before while being on a float trip :lol

Back