2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Mando- great sculpt! I'd still like to see that for all together.

Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Prizes Announced

Good god, Levit, those are sick! :horror

Dig the Sweetheart too, GB! :duff

Agreed, bummer you weren't able to finish him in time. But it's going to be an epic figure :rock :rock

Agreed, bummer you weren't able to finish him in time. But it's going to be an epic figure :rock :rock

Thanks guys. :duff He'll definitely be finished by the middle of next week at the latest. Really looking forward to having him on the DKR shelf!

Gruesome works guys! :lol

Those Clowns are crazy!

imagejpg1_zpsc403893b.jpg

close up of Wolfman Jack

Incredible work everyone... so many great customs! I'm going to select the winners in a moment; so stay tuned :duff

Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!!

And the winners are...

In 2nd place, winning a Mezco Chucky....

dragonsleeper!!!

And his Wolf figure
imagejpg1_zpsc403893b.jpg

:fireworks :panic: :panic: :fireworks

And in 1st place, winning a Sideshow 1/6 Joker....

Caine!!!

And his Jason Vorhees
36c2055ddc2040ef9834a01ad934b5b4_zpsd6c4e04f.jpg

Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who participated and supported the builders!!!
:rock :rock :rock :rock

Congrats man... and you did a great jog on your figure :rock :rock

If the winners can PM me I'll get you details on how to claim your prize :duff

Thanks Gboy for making this yearly contest possible and congratulations to Caine and the other participants who created such an incredible array of horror figures.

Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! Thank you so much for hosting this awesome contest Galactiboy! It was great seeing so many great custom pieces!

Happy to do it, and congrats again to Caine and dragonsleeper and again awesome work all around! All the entries this year were great :rock :rock :rock

So, hopefully we'll do it again next October :rock :rock :rock

Back