2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! Winter is Coming!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad people are getting excited! I've got a pretty solid idea for what I want to do as well... but won't be buying or looking for any parts until the challenge officially starts on December 1st :lecture

So just a reminder, I will start a new thread sometime on Sunday with the details of the competition and what the focus will be... although I'm sure we can all guess that the theme is :lol

It will be like last time, one month to work with the reveals happening over the last few days of 2013... and the prize is even more awesome than the first one :rock

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! And the winner is...

Cool entries!

I think you should video the drawing next time to avoid any doubt!

So, at the time I felt this comment was pretty crummy and a bit odd... then today this member was banned for being an alternate account for the recaster Q. Suddenly it all makes sense, guys a real class act even tries to sew a bit of dissent in a fun custom contest :huh :lol

Re: 2013 SSF Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!! And the winner is...

So, at the time I felt this comment was pretty crummy and a bit odd... then today this member was banned for being an alternate account for the recaster Q. Suddenly it all makes sense, guys a real class act even tries to sew a bit of dissent in a fun custom contest :huh :lol

Pretty sure we all ignored his comment anyway haha, there is no doubt in your intentions Joseph, keep it going man!

Yeah I know... just kind of rubbed me wrong, but good to know it was a known scammer and not the opinion of an actual member :lol

I don't know gb, that Halloween contest seemed rigged.... ;) Just playing! You're a good man, I wouldn't let any opinion (member or not) get you down at all. Keep up the good work!

Back