Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this early arrival notification? I did not get it. Is it because I'm an international?

I am an international buy too, got the early arrival notification yesterday and shipping notification this morning.

This D.D statue arrived Hong Kong over a week and I saw this displaying in a toy shop. I like D.D. But this statue is not good as I thought... Maybe the main reason is I dun like it's scale which likes as 1:6... So I am waiting the P.F one.

This D.D statue arrived Hong Kong over a week and I saw this displaying in a toy shop. I like D.D. But this statue is not good as I thought... Maybe the main reason is I dun like it's scale which likes as 1:6... So I am waiting the P.F one.

I saw that on Yahoo auction also, it is a reg, is it ?

any pictures of this?

Sorry to say this, but if this is actually 1:6 I'll probably begrudgingly return it. Although I am in love with the piece, I don't need to add yet another scale to my already huge collection. DD needs to be with his peeps and look at least close to the same scale, and there is a noticeable difference between 1:5 and 1:6.

By the way,
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS, NAVIGATOR!!!

Back