Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at statue, DD is more than 1/3 total height of dio (which is 22"), so approx 8" for DD figure. Now, he is depicted more than doubled over (crouching), at full height that should equal at least a 16" figure, which I quess would be in the 1/5 scale range. But certainly not 1/6. Won't be long til all doubts are put to rest.

I hope you are right divo, we'll find out tomorrow.

If, by some miniscule chance, this is 1/6, I will try to pretend it's 1/5.

I will have a hard time keeping this piece if it's 1/6 scale. It's bad enough SSC can't standardize it's scale to 1/4. I can live with 1/5 since I don't like PFs. Basically, I collect comiquettes. Most of my SSC collection is 1/5 scale anyway. However, I will not accept SSC adding 1/6 scale pieces now. I have BD for that scale.

Damn, SSC needs to get its act together. They basically set the standard from the start:
PFs at 1/4 scale
Comiquettes at 1/5 scale
Dios at 1/6 or 1/7 scale

SSC just needs to stick to the damn script already.:gah: If they are going to just wing it, or scrap the script, then just do what fans have been asking for from the start. MAKE EVERYTHING 1/4 SCALE ALREADY!

I'll give this piece a chance because I love the look of it but SSC could make my decision easy if they'd just get their act together.

I will have a hard time keeping this piece if it's 1/6 scale. It's bad enough SSC can't standardize it's scale to 1/4. I can live with 1/5 since I don't like PFs. Basically, I collect comiquettes. Most of my SSC collection is 1/5 scale anyway. However, I will not accept SSC adding 1/6 scale pieces now. I have BD for that scale.

Damn, SSC needs to get its act together. They basically set the standard from the start:
PFs at 1/4 scale
Comiquettes at 1/5 scale
Dios at 1/6 or 1/7 scale

SSC just needs to stick to the damn script already.:gah: If they are going to just wing it, or scrap the script, then just do what fans have been asking for from the start. MAKE EVERYTHING 1/4 SCALE ALREADY!

I'll give this piece a chance because I love the look of it but SSC could make my decision easy if they'd just get their act together.
Hey! I am trying to pretend here! :mad:

No, I totally agree with you, brother. There's no way I'm keeping DD if he's 1/6. I'm not really worried about it though. I have a hard time believing most folks views of scale unless I know that they know what they're talking about. I won't take the opinion of someone I don't have a history with and take their views with a grain of salt. No offense meant to anyone. It's just the way I am.

Hey! I am trying to pretend here! :mad:

No, I totally agree with you, brother. There's no way I'm keeping DD if he's 1/6. I'm not really worried about it though. I have a hard time believing most folks views of scale unless I know that they know what they're talking about. I won't take the opinion of someone I don't have a history with and take their views with a grain of salt. No offense meant to anyone. It's just the way I am.

That is THE very reason that this piece will be delivered to my house in a couple of weeks. Seeing is believing. I like this piece so much that I want to see it myself. Then I can judge the scale for myself.

I should have taken the early deal on this one. The wait to see this for myself will seem like forever. I just hoping that the peeps that do get DD early, take lots of pics. Preferably with other SSC pieces.

I should have taken the early deal on this one. The wait to see this for myself will seem like forever. I just hoping that the peeps that do get DD early, take lots of pics. Preferably with other SSC pieces.
Don't remind me! I didn't get that friggin' early shipment email and I'm still pissed about it. :mad:
I don't know if all the early ones are taken yet, but I am calling them on Monday to get mine ASAP if at all possible. I know there's an SF member, Bigsilva that's getting his on Monday and he's very good at getting pics up quickly. He does have other pieces also and often posts comparison pics.

I just got off the phone with Mike at SS and he set me up! I will have my DD in a few days! I still never did find that email, but he said it was sent to everyone that had him on order. It just got lost somewhere. Wasn't in my junk folder, or anything. Oh, well. Bring on the pics!!!

PICS.gif

Back