Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzylojiks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Exclusive Edition size is 500.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=23987

The Exclusive also includes the switch-out left hand holding the mask. :)

-SideshowAlex

From Sideshow Facebook: I believe it's in scale with our recent Bullseye Comiquette... I haven't seen it in person, but I'd guess it's approximately 1/5th scale like most of our other Marvel Comiquettes.

200122_press21.jpg
2001221_press05.jpg
2001221_press01.jpg

From Facebook:

Sideshow:Since he's a comiquette, he's probably in the same scale as the Bullseye Comiquette. I personally have not seen the statue, but next week the approximate dimensions will be posted along with the pre-order.

ddpanel.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/videos.php?videoID=729&key=event&val=San Diego Comic-Con 2010

Last edited:
Looks small compared to base...

awesome base. Not too impressed with te statue itself from that picture. Looks like it definitely is not 1/4 scale. This is my favorite character and will probably get it anyway but still need to see full pics. I will definitely buy a yellow variant though.

Looks good so far. Waiting to see the finer details, but am very hopeful. Let's pray the pricing is reasonable!

I'll go out on a limb, & predict that this piece will grow on you(us), & may reach close to grail status! You heard it here first.

Absolutely beautiful. Now, give me a Yellow Suit Ex. and I can die a happy collector.

In regards to size, I think he will be in scale with rest of the line, which means he'll be one tall mother _____ker!

Looks cool, but I highly doubt it will be 1/4th because it would easily be 30" plus in 1/4th scale. Most likely I will pass just because of the smaller scale. :(

Absolutely beautiful. Now, give me a Yellow Suit Ex. and I can die a happy collector.
Congrats man; here is part of our campaign showing up. Now let's see if Cyclops can be put up for preorder later this month!

Last edited:
I'll go out on a limb, & predict that this piece will grow on you(us), & may reach close to grail status! You heard it here first.

People disliked Hulk and the Spidey Comiquette's as well, now everyone wants them...Looks great IMO...

:goodpost: :clap

How have you been?!?!

I don't get a chance to post much anymore, but this certainly brought me out of the woodwork.

At the moment can't complain....but ask me tomorrow :lol

Shoot me a pm we'll talk :duff

Can't wait to see the full reveal, and like you said keep the faith....it will be 1/4 scale :pray::pray:

Back