Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, this piece of art will be larger, bigger, .......whatever, than people think. In hand, it will blow our minds, & quickly be the Daredevil to own, period.:lecture
FACT! :lecture
A PF for Daredevil will kick butt......

I don't know why is taking so long......
They're attempting to perfect their design and implementation of fabric so they don't screw it up.

Who is this Jeff you speak of, and how can I get in touch with him? :)

You didn't get this email?

Early Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***
_
_
Dear Valued Collector,
_
Thank you for your pre-order of the Daredevil Comiquette - Exclusive Version (item #2001221)._ This email is to notify you that this cool Marvel collectible has arrived into our warehouse earlier than anticipated, and we are offering you the opportunity to be among the first to receive your item!
_
If you would like to have your order processed now, please email your request directly to Jeff Dean at [email protected] and include your Name, Order Number, and subject line “DAREDEVIL” in your email request!_ Please find your specific Order Number in your online account before contacting Jeff via email.
_
If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, you need not contact us as we will automatically process the order on schedule, beginning May 20th, and you can expect to receive our standard processing notice next week.

Early Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***
_
_
Dear Valued Collector,
_
Thank you for your pre-order of the Daredevil Comiquette - Exclusive Version (item #2001221)._ This email is to notify you that this cool Marvel collectible has arrived into our warehouse earlier than anticipated, and we are offering you the opportunity to be among the first to receive your item!
_
If you would like to have your order processed now, please email your request directly to Jeff Dean at [email protected] and include your Name, Order Number, and subject line “DAREDEVIL” in your email request!_ Please find your specific Order Number in your online account before contacting Jeff via email.
_
If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, you need not contact us as we will automatically process the order on schedule, beginning May 20th, and you can expect to receive our standard processing notice next week.

don't do it...it may come damaged. hold off for the main shipment :lecture

Early Arrival Notice
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***
_
_
Dear Valued Collector,
_
_
_
WTF? NO, I DID NOT!!! :mad:

don't do it...it may come damaged. hold off for the main shipment :lecture
All I'm readin' is blah blah...do it...blah blah blah.

ben-stiller_doIt.gif

Yeah, I hope I get it soon. I want mine NOW! My junk mail folder would never even THINK about hiding a SS correspondence from me, especially for a piece I've awaited for years. I would eviscerate that mofo! :mad:

I got my notice, and plan on forwarding it to you shortly. Just throw your CC# in there, and fwd it back to Sideshow, please! Kk? Thks. Bye. :blissy

Back