Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to say this, but if this is actually 1:6 I'll probably begrudgingly return it. Although I am in love with the piece, I don't need to add yet another scale to my already huge collection. DD needs to be with his peeps and look at least close to the same scale, and there is a noticeable difference between 1:5 and 1:6.

By the way,
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS, NAVIGATOR!!!

There is just no way that this statue is 1/6 scale. Again, the peoples will be awed by the size, craftsmanship, & pure kick-a$$ quality of this masterpiece. Be strong brother, be strong.:)

Sorry to say this, but if this is actually 1:6 I'll probably begrudgingly return it. Although I am in love with the piece, I don't need to add yet another scale to my already huge collection. DD needs to be with his peeps and look at least close to the same scale, and there is a noticeable difference between 1:5 and 1:6.

By the way,
welcome_16.gif

TO THE FREAKS, NAVIGATOR!!!

I will be very upset if this isn't 1/5 scale. The last thing we need is SSC coming up with another scale. :gah:

:lol:lol:lol:panic::horror:panic:

bring it Com-maggots, bring da hate, I know it's in you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOIN ME!!!! :lecture :vader I can feel you getting stronger all ready, oh wait.... that's not right. :(

I will be very upset if this isn't 1/5 scale. The last thing we need is SSC coming up with another scale. :gah:

Don't worry, it'll be plenty big, & the DD standard to surpass. Simply put, a masterwork grail.

i cant understand why do you believe that daredevil is big?it's in a base which stands about 15 inches tall.

i cant understand why do you believe that daredevil is big?it's in a base which stands about 15 inches tall.

If you look at statue, DD is more than 1/3 total height of dio (which is 22"), so approx 8" for DD figure. Now, he is depicted more than doubled over (crouching), at full height that should equal at least a 16" figure, which I quess would be in the 1/5 scale range. But certainly not 1/6. Won't be long til all doubts are put to rest.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

and bangwagon that Jason, get off the list, that's MINE!!!!
I just cancelled for you, Sir Skiman, sir. Sorry, sir. I didn't mean to anger you. Please forgive. :(
There is just no way that this statue is 1/6 scale. Again, the peoples will be awed by the size, craftsmanship, & pure kick-a$$ quality of this masterpiece. Be strong brother, be strong.:)
I KNOW!!! :peace

This D.D statue arrived Hong Kong over a week and I saw this displaying in a toy shop. I like D.D. But this statue is not good as I thought... Maybe the main reason is I dun like it's scale which likes as 1:6... So I am waiting the P.F one.

You heard it here folks, cancel while you can and wait for the inevitable 1/4 scale DD. :wink1:

Did anyone bother do any scale comparisons from the gallery photos?

This D.D statue arrived Hong Kong over a week and I saw this displaying in a toy shop. I like D.D. But this statue is not good as I thought... Maybe the main reason is I dun like it's scale which likes as 1:6... So I am waiting the P.F one.

oh no I fear the man without fear is too small. If this turns out to be closer to 1/6 then 1/5, I will be really pissed :mad::mad::mad:

Back