Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daredevil weighs 19 lbs with box & foam, what does Rhino weigh?:monkey1

I have 1 ex for sale... Would love to sell to a local Freak here..

:lol you beat me to the weight comparison.....DD is so small in person and rhino is so massive in person.

Man, I had a tough time getting my DD on the base, too. Actually, his damn thumb broke off the first time I put him on. Nedless to say I was PO'd about that. But, I glued it back on and it's not noticeable...and I got a bit of a refund from SS for it, too.

Also, Shadowfax...agreed. A 1/4 scale DD is a must.

Hi, everyone. I got this limited edition statue for Christmas, but as many of you I had a lot of issues while trying to get DD on the base. I'm afraid of breaking something, like his thumb or the base itself. What should I do? Do you think I should keep on trying or maybe it would be better if I gave up?

Hi, everyone. I got this limited edition statue for Christmas, but as many of you I had a lot of issues while trying to get DD on the base. I'm afraid of breaking something, like his thumb or the base itself. What should I do? Do you think I should keep on trying or maybe it would be better if I gave up?

Try putting him on the base from behind and at a slight angle. Once you line up the pegs in the holes, push the figure slightly forward and the pegs should slide into place. Keep trying until you get it. Just don't be too forceful or you may break his thumb. Good luck, I think we all struggled with him when we received him.

If this came out in 1:4 right now it'd sell out in less than a week for sure. . . . Unless it was $700 of course ha. Excellent piece

I'm being patient when it comes to this guy. Needs to be perfect. Same with punisher.

I still need this piece. .. Wasn't collecting statues back then, just comics :(

U should be able to pick this guy up for good deal

Yeah, it's not selling for much more than retail. I sold my EX for $500 but I had Stan Lee sign the blank grave marker that goes on the base. It looked cool as hell seeing DD on top of a tombstone with Stan's name on it.

Back