Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what's it like to be a mod. You have to read most if not all post and delete some as inappropiate, etc. I would be bored reading some of the post here, LOL.

I actually think that a lot of the characters here are funny, you get to see a trait in the persona over a period of time. I have only been here for a short period of time but have found AdoptedScot to be a very good moderator, You can tell that she is a collector and is just as happy and exuberant as the rest of us when it comes to toys. Love her!

Thank you
x :bow

I wonder what's it like to be a mod. You have to read most if not all post and delete some as inappropiate, etc. I would be bored reading some of the post here, LOL.
It's funny a lot of the time to be honest, especially when I sit back and read some of the stuff that gets posted if peeps get carried away.
I like seeing everyone getting excited about new pieces and announcements, it reminds me of why I started collecting.
We are all here for the same reason regardless what (or why) we collect. :duff
x :)

I actually think that a lot of the characters here are funny, you get to see a trait in the persona over a period of time. I have only been here for a short period of time but have found AdoptedScot to be a very good moderator, You can tell that she is a collector and is just as happy and exuberant as the rest of us when it comes to toys. Love her!
Why, thank you kindly :1-1:
I have always collected something and while I am selling some at the mo, I will always have a few select pieces that are special to me aswell as looking out for new releases that may interest me.
....what was I saying about selling???, ha, I just can't help myself :panic: :lol
Shell.
x :hi5:

Last edited:
For Shell :love

1008547_o.gif

Adoptedscot does a good job of keeping the nerd raging boys in check. She is a mod with spunk and courage unlike others.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1PTIKdQBbcc" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

I have about $300 worth in rewards points to use on this comiquette. I'm just waiting on some comparison pics and if those pan out. This is the statue that I've been waiting to use them on.

Hope the size of daredevil is the same size as spiderman comiquette. ;)
It's not. It's been stated by SS that it's 1/5. Spidey is 1/4.
I have about $300 worth in rewards points to use on this comiquette. I'm just waiting on some comparison pics and if those pan out. This is the statue that I've been waiting to use them on.
I will do my best to provide some decent pics brother. :)

Back