Daredevil Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is looking real good. :rock

I am loving all the detail in his suit, especially the stitching. That is what sold me on this piece.

I like the Ex unmasked head, but it does make his neck look stretched out if you view it from the side. I think I am going to display him with the masked head and his billy clubs. :yess:

Mine arrives Thursday. :impatient:

I'm starting to get mixed emotions about this one....

I'm not a big fan of the mask-less sculpt anymore. And with a 1:1 "Big D" on the horizon, I'm beginning to think I should just wait for that and save some spaaaaccccceee.

It's a GREAT looking piece though. The base detail...WOW. And even the detail on the suit. Superb. I think I'm just getting picky in my old age. :lol

I'm starting to get mixed emotions about this one....

I'm not a big fan of the mask-less sculpt anymore. And with a 1:1 "Big D" on the horizon, I'm beginning to think I should just wait for that and save some spaaaaccccceee.

It's a GREAT looking piece though. The base detail...WOW. And even the detail on the suit. Superb. I think I'm just getting picky in my old age. :lol

...but DD will fit in your Mustang. :lol

He is looking real good. :rock

I am loving all the detail in his suit, especially the stitching. That is what sold me on this piece.

I like the Ex unmasked head, but it does make his neck look stretched out if you view it from the side. I think I am going to display him with the masked head and his billy clubs. :yess:

Mine arrives Thursday. :impatient:

Totally agree with the neck looking stretched without the mask. That said this hint looks crazy I impressive especially the base...jeez it looks like they used a real tree bark to wrap around the tombstone. :panic:

:horror Not at $700 smackers. Post office should re-deliver. It will just take an extra day or so.

:lol I was joking. I'll go pick it up on Wednesday hopefully (with the help of a friend.) They said the earliest they would redeliver is Wednesday and I might as well save myself the stress of it bouncing around in transit. I'll just go get it myself.

Compliments of bigsilva77...

attachment.php

Looks to be 1/5 scale to me, folks!

Yes, he does :yess: can't wait for tomorrow :impatient:
Lucky dog! If I would have gotten that damn email, I'd be getting it tomorrow too, since we live in the same city. I'm hoping to get mine Wednesday. You gonna serve up some pics? Pleeeeease? :)

UPDATE: Wednesday for sure! Got my tracking number. Pics soon after delivery. :rock

Last edited:
Back