Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waitlist Ex version just converted while I was away from the internet a couple of days, however I'm still on the fence with Joker ex, Rogue (normal unfortunately no ex), lara croft ex, and Psylocke ex on the way.

I'll see as it comes closer to release I suppose.

Waitlist Ex version just converted while I was away from the internet a couple of days, however I'm still on the fence with Joker ex, Rogue (normal unfortunately no ex), lara croft ex, and Psylocke ex on the way.

I'll see as it comes closer to release I suppose.

dammit, I want my waitlist conversion! lol :rotfl

I really want this and Joker to convert. I even cancelled some other orders to make room.

i grabbed cap when i saw the low quantity bar and my joker pf excluisve converted today :yess:

when did you go on the waitlist for joker?

i like both and I guess Joker is more iconic and the 1st DC 1/4th, so perhaps it's the better of the two...

Chose Joker over this, easy. No interest in most non-comic versions and his dumb pose made the decision easy.

Awesome man, congrats! Perfect day too, with the blu-ray hitting shelves the same day. Out of curiosity did they charge you the NRD? I've been wondering if they do that with wait list conversions.

On the Joker PF yes and I am sure on this as well. Thanks man, it took awhile. lol

Damn I can't wait for this! :rock

sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_10.jpg

(The exclusive version with BD shield that is)

Im pretty stoked for this one as well, me and the family gonna sit and watch it again tonight so i will be even more pumped for this.

Yeah, its a great looking PF IMO. I'll probably rock that pose to be honest just for how I want people to see the shield.

Back