Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't give up hope on wait list conversions when it hasn't even shipped yet! There's going to be plenty of people who get good news. Not as many as there would have been before the NRD, but there will still be some, for sure.

Don't give up hope on wait list conversions when it hasn't even shipped yet! There's going to be plenty of people who get good news. Not as many as there would have been before the NRD, but there will still be some, for sure.

my wait list got cancelled by sideshow, and there is no way to get back on :(

hope....giving up.

my wait list got cancelled by sideshow, and there is no way to get back on :(

You don't need to get back on. I can almost guarantee you 100% that it will suddenly show as "In Stock" shortly after they start shipping. Just keep checking the site so you can snag one at retail.

Same here, Khev! :hi5: :yess:

Boo ya! :rock

Can't wait to see some in hand pics. I'm still on the fence about getting them all

You don't need to get back on. I can almost guarantee you 100% that it will suddenly show as "In Stock" shortly after they start shipping. Just keep checking the site so you can snag one at retail.

I hope you're right! I think that the deposit will cut down on the amount of cancellations, and they must have a long list of wait list requests if they are closing it. There might not be too many left in the end, but I hope so for the sake of those who want to get their hands on an EX.

Boo ya! :rock

sell me yours for $400, you can then snag one when it gets released :1-1:

I hope you're right! I think that the deposit will cut down on the amount of cancellations, and they must have a long list of wait list requests if they are closing it. There might not be too many left in the end, but I hope so for the sake of those who want to get their hands on an EX.

Actually now that I think of it Zartan and RnR had higher ES's and no NRD. So there might not be many ex Caps after all. We'll see.

sell me yours for $400, you can then snag one when it gets released :1-1:

No way! :lol But good luck nonetheless. :duff

btw how will you guys display this piece, i just looked at the pictures more closely it seems the ex damaged shield is on a DIFFERENT hand? and also facing away from the face?

So if you have the face facing front all you will see is the back of the ex shield no? And if you have the shield facing the front, then the statue will be facing the back? wtf...who designed this? am i missing something. :cuckoo:

also can i put on both shields since they are on different arms? capt america holding 2 shields!!

Wow you are late to the party. ;) Yes the ex shield is on his other arm and yes he'll be able to hold both shields at once. I plan on displaying the ex on a corner pedestal in my living room so that from one side of the corner you see his shield and from the other side you see his face.

Wow you are late to the party. ;) Yes the ex shield is on his other arm and yes he'll be able to hold both shields at once. I plan on displaying the ex on a corner pedestal in my living room so that from one side of the corner you see his shield and from the other side you see his face.

What do you think the chances are that both pegs are similar? Because if that's the case, I was thinking maybe I can put his left hand holding the BD shield on his right arm, since you'll never see his fingers anyway.

The first Cap PF had switchable shields by removable forearms that were attached to their respective shields. I assume that'll be the case for this one as well.

EDIT: Oh I just reread your post. You mean actually putting the left forearm on his right stump? I assume that wouldn't work either but who knows. It'd still be kind of weird IMO.

So has anyone's wait lists actually been canceled yet? Mine is still active (for now I presume).

It's officially "sold out" and not wait listed anymore! I hope everyone who ordered the exclusive gets one! I can't wait for mine! The battle damaged shield is a must!

Back