Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SSC's screws this one up, I'm through with them and will cancel the Joker PF as well, because if they can't do Cap, they sure won't be able to do Joker.

If SSC's screws this one up, I'm through with them and will cancel the Joker PF as well, because if they can't do Cap, they sure won't be able to do Joker.

you know you wont, even if they completely fubar this piece. You will continue to buy sideshow's statues like a sheep, like the rest of us.

good dramatization though :clap

you know you wont, even if they completely fubar this piece. You will continue to buy sideshow's statues like a sheep, like the rest of us.

good dramatization though :clap

Actually I won't. I've cancelled more pieces than I've ever ordered and I'm feeling like if this is not 100% quality when I get it, it's going right back for a refund. I'm not f---g around with SSC's anymore. I only have 5 PF's and 2 of the 5 have had issues. They have no Q/C and their customer service won't acknowledge production issues or Q/C issues. Any problems with the piece, it gets refunded and outstanding orders get cancelled. I'd rather deal with HCG. They may take 5 years for a preorder, but the Rambo I got was better than any of my SSC's PF's.

1 more week for our card to be charged.

I am excited to see in hand pics with the EX shield. Hope this is better than Thor.

1 more week for our card to be charged.

I am excited to see in hand pics with the EX shield. Hope this is better than Thor.

Yes, I am excited as well. I'm hoping the shield in hand looks more metallic than the website pix and more like the TFAs.

I really like this PF but I don't think i can afford it......

If you are looking for an Ex, PM me.....

Cheers

Bear

Won't be surprised to see this on second chance soon, so many seem to be having last minute cancelations.

Won't be surprised to see this on second chance soon, so many seem to be having last minute cancelations.

i don't think it will , sideshow closed the waitlist allready a long time ago so even if there will be a few cancellations these pieces will go to the folks who waitlisted on time

You know it! Did you enjoy the Avengers movie? Plan on picking up the Hulk maquette and displaying it with your Cap and Thor?
Did I enjoy The Avengers?!? What kind of ____ed up question is that to ask, brother?!? :lol
____ yes, I enjoyed the ____ out of that movie. Going to see it again with my woman on Friday. I know she'll dig it too. How the hell can you not?

Yeah, I'll definitely be picking up the Hulkster. How the hell can you not? Echo!

Back