Statue Cap Movie PF..Order now..Links to Order in 1st post !!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I don't think the wait lists have been canceled yet, this was just a warning on what they plan to do in the near future.

Fingers crossed though, I was really hoping for my WL to convert for this one since I got Thor coming next week :( :pray:

the ES for the exclusive is pretty low especially for such an iconic character as captain america so it surprised me too that it took quite some time to sell out but once it is sold out changes to get your waitlist convert are very slim if you ask me , there will be a few cancellations off course but how many ? maybe 20 or 30 max? i'm pretty sure that once it sold out maybe at least 100 people jumped on the waitlist so it doesn't surprise me that sideshow is cancelling a huge part of the waitlist reservations ... it sucks if you're in that position but that just how it goes these days , i've got a few waitlists cancelled myself for items i was really hoping to get :gah: ( skaar pf excl, rogue pf excl. and probably colossus pf excl ) , if there is one thing we can learn from all this than it's just to get your order in on time

Received my shipping notice for Cap as well. Holy ____ I will go broke after Thor and Cap. :p But what the heck finally the waits are soon over...

paying $400 for the ex if anyone is looking to cancel their order...

Don't do that yet. Sideshow cancelled WL's for the exclusive Rock N Roll and Zartan and they each came back in stock a couple of times before selling out for good.

As its been stated SSC has no idea how many people will take the 30 day return policy and send it back or have their card declined and so on.

Yeb got my notice too for the EX

This and the new bust will be great to have

Don't do that yet. Sideshow cancelled WL's for the exclusive Rock N Roll and Zartan and they each came back in stock a couple of times before selling out for good.

As its been stated SSC has no idea how many people will take the 30 day return policy and send it back or have their card declined and so on.

That's what I'm hoping for :pray:

Back