Bullseye Comiquette - link to buy in first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure you like Bowen's own better. :rolleyes:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

If Buzzybean doesn't like SS's Bullseye, like some doesn't here, he can always purchase Bowen's. Bowen's Bullseye is on "Low Quantities Alert"(10 left) Bullseye was never my cup of tea anyway. Time will tell if I'll get a Bowen product.

Well the Ex is sold out now. Hopefully SS listen to the complaints and make some amendments.

i wont buy bulleye.the body looks too big compared to the head of the exclusive imo.i prefer gambit.the sai for the exclusive is sweet though.

I love Bullseye's poses ,usually martial arts or gymnastic like but here he looks all wrong. He is way out of proportion!!!

And whats up with the Sloth from the Goonies head?
His ears are tiny....

I think they should have done him slightly crouching and leaning forward as if hes about to leap with one arm back and one extended forward like this...... ( The pose, nt the crappy movie look)

https://www.scifidimensions.com/Aug03/daredevil4.jpg

Bulls did you buy all of the exclusives? I seen he finally sold out. Did you even order one?

I love Bullseye's poses ,usually martial arts or gymnastic like but here he looks all wrong. He is way out of proportion!!!

And whats up with the Sloth from the Goonies head?
His ears are tiny....

I think they should have done him slightly crouching and leaning forward as if hes about to leap with one arm back and one extended forward like this...... ( The pose, nt the crappy movie look)

daredevil4.jpg

I really like that post too Swantiago. I think woulda been cool to have a sculpt like that.

Back