Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the conversion notice as well. Funny thing is I was sad I missed out because I actually like my black version very much and would have really liked owning her as a collector and not a flipper. Very cool.

I'm sure there are a lot of people disappointed that she's not selling for $1000 or XM Magneto level prices. I wonder how many of the 200 were bought by flippers.

I'm defiantly not flipping mine, as much as I didn't care for the black suit version, The white suit really appeals to me for some reason....

Got this today and wow! She looks great in white. I wanted this as trade bait but no way. I'm keeping both. Something about the white that brings out more appeal.

Got my White today. She's great. Another perfect statue from Sideshow. I don't think I'll be keeping my XM BW order now. I don't feel a need to have 2 versions of the character.

As much as I really like the SS White version, I have to say keeping it over the XM wouldn't be an easy call to make. I have the Black Widow from GG, Black Version PF & IM2 ScarJo PF and I wouldn't want to give up any of them. :dunno

If you'd said Black PF vs White PF BW, then I think the choice perhaps would have been a little different, but that XM is a different beast! ;)

As much as I really like the SS White version, I have to say keeping it over the XM wouldn't be an easy call to make. I have the Black Widow from GG, Black Version PF & IM2 ScarJo PF and I wouldn't want to give up any of them. :dunno

If you'd said Black PF vs White PF BW, then I think the choice perhaps would have been a little different, but that XM is a different beast! ;)

I agree with you, i bought my BW from ebay because I missed out on her. And I still want more you can never have enought BW GG sideshow Xm freaking customs xD haha.

So glad to see some conversions for people who really wanted this one.

Still not sorry I passed on this when the PO went up but the only thing that might make me partially regret that decision is if SS does the same treatment for this guy, because it'd be cool to have a complete "White Collection", lol:

future_fundation_01.jpg

I'd be so down for Dr. Doom in white. Especially since unlike Widow's white appearance I actually followed FF and the X-Men story arc during the time DD wore white.

The white version is still so awesome! Can we please get tim miller back on PF superheroes? I really miss his PF works of art.

So glad to see some conversions for people who really wanted this one.

Still hoping that my order will convert at some point. I thought I got in pretty early on, but clearly not :(
- Fingers are still crossed.

On the plus side, I see the prices on these dropping, so if I do have to pick one up following a cancellation of my pre-order, it won't set me back a silly amount..

Love her! I have 5 or 6 statues but this is my first 1/4 scale. Makes me rethink collecting Hot Toys now! XM Thanos is my next preorder. As for Widow, get her if you can. She's a beauty! Everything from the pose, sculpt, paint app. Sideshow knocked it out the park. Once the initial sales are made and they go into the hands of collectors prices will rise again so now is the time to pick her up.

Love her! I have 5 or 6 statues but this is my first 1/4 scale. Makes me rethink collecting Hot Toys now!

Great pics :)

I guess this happens to most whom take the step up? I say this as I'm in the same boat - I started with 1/6 HT figures but after picking up the Diecast Mark 42 my last 5 purchases have all been 1/4 and with the exception of a few characters, I doubt I'll pick up many more 1/6 HT figures going forward.

While there is the limitation of pose and whatnot, irrespective the 1/4 for the most are much more impressive and dare I say more grown up :horror (please don't throw things at me :lol).

I'm going with my gut on this one, and leaving my order open - It hasn't been cancelled yet. :pray:

so just wondering overall which people think is the better of the 2 versions? I really want to pick up one of her now, but even after seeing reviews and pics its hard to tell which is better. Nothing like having her in hand. Any opinions on which looks best?

Back