Bullseye Comiquette - link to buy in first post!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered the Ex, I reckon in a few years I can flip this for $229.98

I'm really hoping they do a major makeover for the sake of the fans who really want him in 1/4 scale.
Otherwise it's just plain awful.
Worst Marvel SS piece to date.

They should definitely scrap this one and go back to the drawing board. I mean, the prototype's pending approval and it's quite certain that most, if not all, don't like how this piece turned out. There's still plenty of time. Right?

They should definitely scrap this one and go back to the drawing board. I mean, the prototype's pending approval and it's quite certain that most, if not all, don't like how this piece turned out. There's still plenty of time. Right?

Sideshow would never do that. It would be like admitting having made a mistake, and they've got an image to preserve

Sideshow would never do that. It would be like admitting having made a mistake, and they've got an image to preserve

I agree Joseph. They will probably just take the hit and release a more limited production run, thus generating several years stock of weekly express updates with:

"After fulfilling all orders for the Bullseye Comiquette, we've discovered TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY (270) pieces have become available! We are offering the remaining pieces to our loyal Wait List members first, so now is your chance to try and snag this 'Bullseye' for your collection! Simply submit a reservation, and if you are fortunate enough to be in the pool of the first 270, then you could come out the victor in this battle for a cool marvel comiquette!"

.......and so on and so forth... :)

Well, that's too bad. Wasted opportunity IMHO. Like that Rambo PF.:rotfl

They should at least tweak the body proportions. They did it with Legolas's face, why not this one?

I'm usually pretty critical, so I have to say, don't like this piece. The guy looks constipated. Something is up with some of the new stuff recently. Not crazy about the silver surfer, not crazy about the little iron man comiquette with the flag, not thrilled about much of anything actually. Need some new sculptors or put pablo or the gore group to work overtime.

I think they should have done him slightly crouching and leaning forward as if hes about to leap with one arm back and one extended forward like this...... ( The pose, nt the crappy movie look)

daredevil4.jpg
I agree, that pose is freakin awesome.

I'm usually pretty critical, so I have to say, don't like this piece. The guy looks constipated. Something is up with some of the new stuff recently. Not crazy about the silver surfer, not crazy about the little iron man comiquette with the flag, not thrilled about much of anything actually. Need some new sculptors or put pablo or the gore group to work overtime.

except hulkbuster ,what other marvel statue is made from viggiano???

Back