Premium Format Black Widow premium format Comic Version +White Costume

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold my Black Outfit Black Widow and I plan on keeping the White Outfit Black Widow....

I will do the same soon. Don't need 2 repaints of everything from ss. Way too many repaints from them. Btw the white has the better QC on the eyes and looks better in the snow imo as well.

What is a good price for the black costume version, exclusive? I may pick one up and don't want to overpay

What is a good price for the black costume version, exclusive? I may pick one up and don't want to overpay

$369 With free shipping it's probably less than what Sideshow charged. Why people don't bother to check eBay (sold listings and for sale items) is beyond me, it's not excatly rocket science.

I sold both my black suit and white suit versions. After fees I think I broke even on the black suit and made about $50 on the white suit.

$369 With free shipping it's probably less than what Sideshow charged. Why people don't bother to check eBay (sold listings and for sale items) is beyond me, it's not excatly rocket science.

You don't have to be an @$$, but if you are going to be one...at least use spell check

Why you sell both? XM widow? I will keep my white but the bkack reg needs to go. Might get XM widow..

Had to make room for new pieces and decided they both had to go. The black suit version is staying pretty low in price so I don't think I'll have a problem getting it again if I feel like I need it back.

Nu er engelsk ikke mit førstesprog men i det mindste forstår jeg hvad du skriver men du fatter ikke en bønne af dette. Billigt kneb at skylde på folks sprogegenskaber, fjols.

AhakairirbfmcirnabVzhsbrnnz kaiiejesbnz mixksldb lepsnfirbdbKksb ksjshshebe lxkdjzisispsisncmzien

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to buy a Black Widow white costume with orig art box and shipper if anyone has one to sell.

Thanks

Back