Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally was able to get through the download, must have just been overloaded servers! :lol :gah:

Still kinda bummed you can't play with two players on the same console, this was unknown to me; I like that better with the COD games.

first time playing BF and i can only compare it to all the COD games as ive only ever played them before today! thought the campaign was samey as MW/blops etc but not a complaint! the online is so diffrent to COD! the sound effects on this pish over every cod game! the detail such as shrapnel,exploding oil tankers,blood,bad language make it so realistic! more simulated rather than the arcadey cod series.

i am finding it quite difficult to kill, as the recoil on the guns seems to shake the whole screen lol! but have had no problems with servers on the ps3! very happy with it overall so far,and the fact i paid £3 for it traded with batman AC at HMV (which only cost me £25) was a bonus too!

Most games don't have Co-op

Yeah, I am not a huge gamer (like that was a big mystery with my comment :lol :wink1:); I like playing Black Ops because I can sit down with my three kids and play the game together. To me, that is a really big selling feature.

I had to get BF3 though because one of my friends here in Vegas did a lot of choreography for the weapons and actually helped them film the live-action trailer.

first time playing BF and i can only compare it to all the COD games as ive only ever played them before today! thought the campaign was samey as MW/blops etc but not a complaint! the online is so diffrent to COD! the sound effects on this pish over every cod game! the detail such as shrapnel,exploding oil tankers,blood,bad language make it so realistic! more simulated rather than the arcadey cod series.

i am finding it quite difficult to kill, as the recoil on the guns seems to shake the whole screen lol! but have had no problems with servers on the ps3! very happy with it overall so far,and the fact i paid £3 for it traded with batman AC at HMV (which only cost me £25) was a bonus too!

Stick with it. It will only get better once you start unlocking stuff and get familiar with it :)

133 minutes for the update, gonna have to download it tomorrow now, been playing the campaign, not liking the Burns character design, looks a bit of a ****** to be honest, the jet level was hard though the guns were for ____.

i'm enjoying it bu it is like the IGN review said in that it's all very similar, can't wait for multiplayer

Both consoles had a day one update. I don't know if this is a new one though. They both need patches, so I hope they both get one soon. Still plenty of bugs to work out.

133 minutes for the update, gonna have to download it tomorrow now, been playing the campaign, not liking the Burns character design, looks a bit of a ****** to be honest, the jet level was hard though the guns were for ____.

i'm enjoying it bu it is like the IGN review said in that it's all very similar, can't wait for multiplayer

Yea Blackburn does have a douchey look to him. That's the least of the campaigns problems though. It's just weak all around. Comrades is a great mission though.

Yea Blackburn does have a douchey look to him. That's the least of the campaigns problems though. It's just weak all around. Comrades is a great mission though.

Comrades is fantastic and from Between a Rock and A hard Place to the end I think is great. Especially what happens in the pool house. Everything else is very forgettable.

Meh, I played a little campaign earlier and it wasn't too bad, but that was only because I couldn't connect to Xbox Live. I doubt I'll ever get enough motivation and free time to switch the disks back to single player.

Yeah recoil seems way more realistic then COD games where you can use a M60 as a fully auto sniper rifle it seems.

Ughh..I can't get into an online game at all! ..It sucks big time there is no private match option, even if i can't play a proper game with 20+others I'd love to be able to at least play around in one of the large maps with a friend, I hope they give that option to us soon.

Ughh..I can't get into an online game at all! ..It sucks big time there is no private match option, even if i can't play a proper game with 20+others I'd love to be able to at least play around in one of the large maps with a friend, I hope they give that option to us soon.

Are you doing quick match searches or looking through the server browser? I've been able t get into a game every time with the server browser option.

Back