Battlefield 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I've had a while to play both single and multiplayer and I think I'll be trading this in. I just don't like it. There's something about the mechanics and overall visuals that I don't like. After half an hour to 45 minutes I just get bored.

No, I'm not a CoD player (even though I've played them, they're not my main focus on games). I still prefer MoH.

Terhan Highway lags more than any other map and it seems like it comes up twice as much as any other map. Kinda annoying. It's a great map when it's not lagging, but that's not too often right now. The search for intelligent life continues too. I think I've found all the bad players. Now I'd like to find some good ones. Actually, to be honest, I've found some..they're easy enough to find. Theyre on the team I'm playing against.

Terhan Highway lags more than any other map and it seems like it comes up twice as much as any other map. Kinda annoying. It's a great map when it's not lagging, but that's not too often right now. The search for intelligent life continues too. I think I've found all the bad players. Now I'd like to find some good ones. Actually, to be honest, I've found some..they're easy enough to find. Theyre on the team I'm playing against.

Yep, same on the PC. I've found crossing the seine to lag a bit too.

I haven't had many issues on Seinne Crossing. It's one of my favorite maps too. So chaotic.

Ive had some lag issues with Caspian Border, operation Firestorm and Terhan Highway. I've probably experienced lag on every map, but only seem to notice it on the big open ones. It's been the worst today. Probably first weekend syndrome.

I'm getting kind of annoyed now--I've not played online very much yet I've had the game freeze the computer twice and crash twice as well--WTF?

And those tac lights are really really annoying, if someone has them they're almost invincible, since you have no chance of aiming if they are facing you. I know that's the point, but there's no way around it, it's not like if you're more skilled you'd be able to get them, you simply can't aim

Whatsup with all the blinding lights? Make my eyes hurts and tired...cant even imagine playing it on glossy screen...

I'm getting kind of annoyed now--I've not played online very much yet I've had the game freeze the computer twice and crash twice as well--WTF?

And those tac lights are really really annoying, if someone has them they're almost invincible, since you have no chance of aiming if they are facing you. I know that's the point, but there's no way around it, it's not like if you're more skilled you'd be able to get them, you simply can't aim

Those infrared night vision helps a lot..

I've had a freeze when loading the next round twice today, you can get out of the game but I can't end the process through task manager. Pretty much requires a restart, I haven't had that problem since the old XP days.

The tac light and laser sight are effective at blinding, but theyre not worth using IMO. They just make you stick out a like a sore thumb. I dont know how many times I've been able to spot the enemy because of those things when i ordinarily wouldnt have. Especially the tac light. It's just a big bullseye.

The tac light and laser sight are effective at blinding, but theyre not worth using IMO. They just make you stick out a like a sore thumb. I dont know how many times I've been able to spot the enemy because of those things when i ordinarily wouldnt have. Especially the tac light. It's just a big bullseye.

Yeah unless its changed since beta you shoot the middle of the tack light and you kill them

Yeah unless its changed since beta you shoot the middle of the tack light and you kill them

It's still the same, but I was referring to the tac light when it's not shining a me. That beam of light bobbing around really gives people away. The laser has actually saved me a number if times. I'll be running along, see the red light hit my screen and I'll drop down and look for him. If he didn't have that laser sight, I probably would've been toast.

It's still the same, but I was referring to the tac light when it's not shining a me. That beam of light bobbing around really gives people away. The laser has actually saved me a number if times. I'll be running along, see the red light hit my screen and I'll drop down and look for him. If he didn't have that laser sight, I probably would've been toast.

Thats why i turn them off in open spaces.

Thats why i turn them off in open spaces.

Even the laser sight? IT only gives you away when you're aiming at someone and that's when it's suppose to be doing so. The red flash just gives people a split second to react before you unload into them. I'd neer remember to turn that tac light off and on. It'd be wasted on me. Most people seem to be the same way as practically everyone runs around with their lasers and lights on. My only beef wit them is that the didn't make it so tha friendly lights have no affect on you.

:exactly::exactly::lecture:exactly::exactly:

Back