Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s definitely possible if they started on the game right after Origins.

I want a remaster of Batman Vengeance! That game was slick!

Batman_Vengeance.jpg

If any Bats game needs a remaster, it's The Adventures of Batman & Robin.

Or don't even remaster it. Just let me play this game all the time.

****ing Minotaur questions, tripping me up like crazy as a ten year old.

Are the Arkham Knight downloadable Batman costume skins going to be available for the Asylum and City remasters?

Are the Arkham Knight downloadable Batman costume skins going to be available for the Asylum and City remasters?

I don't see why they would. They weren't part of the original games and it would require a lot of effort to transfer those over to the new game and I don't see them going to that trouble on a quick cash grab like this. Maybe down the line as future DLC if there is enough demand?

I'd wait for an actual demo or gameplay showcase before passing judgement since it's too early to tell. Alternatively, they could have not give a piss and juts port the game without any work done, that would be so much easier.

Textures, lighting, draw distance, and colors look better. I wasn't expecting anything more from a "remaster".

Any confirmation on if it's 30 or 60 FPS?

Yeah, I also notice the fabric textures on Strange's shirt are missing, as well as the detailing on his skin.

Also:

-Joker's hair at the front looks painted on in the remaster, whereas it looks like actual hair in the original game.
-In the shot with Batman and Joker, the light from the windows are completely missing. The windows might be missing, too.

Yup, Some effects are missing, probably that's because they want to keep 1080p & 60fps on PS4/Xbone ? Although 60fps Isn't confirmed yet, It'd be the most logical step for a remaster.

The hair it's the worst part (Strange’s beard and eyebrows look worst certainly) however the original BA game had more detailed hair and more detailed characters models for those prerendered cinematics (Joker & Batman scene) than ingame .. and Dunno if these cinematics are in real time, or just reworked (with the new assets ) prerendered cinematics for this remaster.
On the other hand. some ingame/gameplay parts shown in the last comparison video posted by Riddick ,look a lot better than the original; Textures, lighting, LOD, and extra visual effects both on Batman and stages. Also the games look darker and colorful.. so we'll have to wait to see more footage.

I don’t think so. Nevertheless BAC had many cool DLC’s skins (and they added a couple more for the WiiU Edition), BAA just that “preorder” Armored skin however.

I mean this Armored Skin:

batman_arkham_asylum_by_patokali.jpg

Would be great if they include more extra skins (BAK related or not), specially for BAA..

Last edited:
I'd wait for an actual demo or gameplay showcase before passing judgement since it's too early to tell. Alternatively, they could have not give a piss and juts port the game without any work done, that would be so much easier.
Yeah it's still too early.

I'm surprised you know who didn't post that :lol

He's got to attach himself like a leech to everything it seems, and act like a PR rep.

Too many leeches on this forum! It's worse then RE0's leech problem!

This forum needs to burn in an inferno of hate!!!!

Been playing these games again and forgot how amazing City was. I just don't like how the game doesn't let you get all the riddles before finishing the game though. Makes it a chore, because it truly is. It's just not fun the way they did it here.

And it's even worse in Origins, you don't even face the Ridler at all, at last in Asylum you hear him getting cuffed.

Yeah, City did make the Riddler more of a hassle and not in a good way. Way too much of his ****, and Knight made it so much worse. In Asylum it was manageable, though having to get the Ultra Batclaw ones REALLY was bad.

At least knight lets you do it all before triggering that "point of no return" part of the story in which you have to get the trophies after you experience the ending, and it rewarded you with a better one to boot.

City? ****, just WAY too much. Catwoman can't even get to the steel mill once it's all said and done.

Mutha frickin delayed indefinitely

My guess is so that it doesn't cannibalize sales of VR

Back