DCC - Batman: Arkham Figure Series (Origins, Asylum, City, Knight)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, I talked to Kev over at DCC about maybe redoing some of their old Arkham figures with better articulation like they did with Asylum Bane. This got me thinking, which Arkham figure do you think needs a redo ASAP. To make it easier if I decide to send this to DCC, please list them by game and priority that you'd like to see them made.

AA - Zsasz
AA - Killer Croc (non plastic joints)
AC - Mr Freeze (doesn't need any changes, just want a rerelease so I can get him)
AC - Hush
AC - Penguin
AC - Talia
AK - Poison Ivy
AC - Calender Man

It'd be really cool to get rereleases of Zsasz, Croc and Freeze, I agree. Calendar Man would be great too, and the release of those Arkham Knight figures.

I just hope the Arkham line has a hope of continuing soon, I don't know how well Batgirl and Oracle sold.

It'd be really cool to get rereleases of Zsasz, Croc and Freeze, I agree. Calendar Man would be great too, and the release of those Arkham Knight figures.

I just hope the Arkham line has a hope of continuing soon, I don't know how well Batgirl and Oracle sold.

If this "Arkham: Apocalypse" game is real I'm sure the line will limp on until 2018. I can't imagine the Barbera two pack sold well, the sculpt on both figures looked lackluster & despite delays to release looks rushed.

Well, my Oracle/Batgirl 2 pack arrived today and they actually fit in really well with the rest of my collection. Though, I have 2 main gripes with them overall: the faces aren't great looking up close and Batgirl has a really hard time standing without a stand.

Anyone know if the rumor regarding DCC cancelling figure the Arkham line is true? I can't find anyplace where is says this explicitly.

Anyone know if the rumor regarding DCC cancelling figure the Arkham line is true? I can't find anyplace where is says this explicitly.

I'm pretty sure they cancelled AK Ivy, but I don't remember where I saw that.

I know Ivy was cancelled, but I'm talking about the ENTIRE line being shut down supposedly. As in now more new Arkham figures at all. I hope this ends up being false.

I've sent an email to DCC just a few moments ago, but I'm not ridiculously optimistic; it seems the Arkham line hasn't been selling well as of late.

I'm hoping they can find a new way of distributing smaller batches of Arkham figures to satisfy those interested, as I'd really like that Ivy.

Finally got a response:
While we don’t currently have additional Arkham figures scheduled, we haven’t announced a cancellation of the line. We are waiting to see if there are other ways we can distribute figures from lines that have less retailer interest currently.*

Sorry we can’t say that there is anything scheduled but we hope that there is an opportunity in the future.*
Well, at least its not cancelled.

Hey guys! Long time lurker; first time poster.

Been interested in this line for awhile now and as a birthday gift to myself got a set of figures. Only getting 1 of every major character (no need for the D-list rouges gallery) I was able to track down pretty much the whole line for about $20 each. Deluxe figures like Freeze, Bane, and Croc were about $45 each.

The notable exceptions are The Riddler and Zsasz which are going for pretty high prices on Ebay. Anyone have any leads on where I might be able to score either of these cheaper?

Just heard back from Kev, from they can tell there is currently no retailer interest in new Arkham figures due to a lack of a new game. Disappointing but something most of us probably saw coming, really hope we get a new game soon to breathe life back into this line.

Back