1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really want to get this guy to complete my Arkham line. I'd jump on him now, but there's just too many figures this month for me to justify getting him now. I'm just going to have to wait until April 1st, and just pray he doesn't sell out everywhere before then.

Hey guys if anyone has a minute to spare can you take a picture of the neck piece and neck joint that this figure uses? I'm trying to make a custom piece but I only have the helmet. Would be of great help thanks

I Love this figure so much. I'm just afraid the faux leather in the arm will deteriorate over time.

I'm keeping him as red hood though.

IMG_20180314_142733.jpg

IMG_20180314_145221 1.jpg

I Love this figure so much. I'm just afraid the faux leather in the arm will deteriorate over time.

I'm keeping him as red hood though.

View attachment 399273

View attachment 399271

I just bought this figure for $200 new with ebay sale yesterday. I'm not a fan of the faux leather on the arms, should I have any concerns if I leave him in a museum pose holding the guns?

Comment guys, I'm curious what your thoughts are.

Mine seems to be having this issue where his helmet led visor is turn on (in fact getting brighter) in the "OFF" position? Anyone having the same issue? Am I doing anything wrong?

Hmmmm... so I picked up Arkham Knight last week from a high end toy shop just outside of Indianapolis. When I got him home I noticed a rip in the seam of his undersuit where the bicep armor sits! I contacted the store where I bought it from and they were super helpful and contacted Sideshow to see if we could possibly get a replacement. SS then responded saying I could get a body replacement however I have to destroy the body of the figure I currently have..... not gonna lie this makes me insanely nervous even though it’s damaged I’m having an insanely hard time destroying A high end figure like that.....

Hmmmm... so I picked up Arkham Knight last week from a high end toy shop just outside of Indianapolis. When I got him home I noticed a rip in the seam of his undersuit where the bicep armor sits! I contacted the store where I bought it from and they were super helpful and contacted Sideshow to see if we could possibly get a replacement. SS then responded saying I could get a body replacement however I have to destroy the body of the figure I currently have..... not gonna lie this makes me insanely nervous even though it’s damaged I’m having an insanely hard time destroying A high end figure like that.....

Not that uncommon. You can see a lot of posts of people's destroyed collectibles. This is the first I hear about it on an action figure, I normally see this with statues. So...how you gonna do it :joy

Not that uncommon. You can see a lot of posts of people's destroyed collectibles. This is the first I hear about it on an action figure, I normally see this with statues. So...how you gonna do it :joy

I was thinking of burning it but I have to send pics to sideshow showing that the Arkham Knight figure was destroyed. So I think I'm going to rip the suit off cut it up into little pieces and then take a hammer or a saw to the actual figure.

IMG_6605.jpg
Here's what I did with Sideshow Jason. Maybe a bit exuberant on my part.

I know I'm super behind on my reviews but just posted my review of this guy now that I got the new replacement body. I'm extremely glad to of picked him up and completed the Arkham Knight collection!! But if any one has any interest here is my video review!!!

Hello, wondering if anyone knows where I can find some holsters for a Red Hood custom. I only seem to find holsters for the right leg.

Hello, wondering if anyone knows where I can find some holsters for a Red Hood custom. I only seem to find holsters for the right leg.

One of the Hot Toys Barney Ross Figures has double leg holsters.

Or you can contact this guy on Facebook and he makes them to order, is very reasonable too:

5d93e93a5e21c0af41be50e88d13f35d.png

This is where I'm at.

I was able to get this off of eBay, but switched out some of the parts. Looks better in person, but was thinking of getting a brown jacket. Wanted some opinions and maybe someone could recommend a brown jacket for this guy. He's on a captain America body.

Attachments

• IMG_20180816_175710.jpg
    IMG_20180816_175710.jpg
    561.7 KB · Views: 319
Just picked this up, and Batman is on the way. Took a few photos. Will probably take some more in the Red Hood getup later.

If you like it, my Instagram is @thedevilsrobot.
c0f1ab50e8e75a778e6c91404b05f8b1.jpg
b0821664e8edf9d7686ad76bac5be2d9.jpg
4dc020a208cd194eee8c983c2e66683c.jpg
2272ae8dc2bb922c25d14959d6607f53.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I popped on the Red Hood head, but I feel that like the rest of the RH armour just overwhelms the figure with too much red. I'll probably display it like this.
de2b4facd6f39582bf81f143ce13e0b2.jpg
6bb94c2c1f485f63b4aaf3e7a538b2b3.jpg
6827a3d566f38a477b03c44af0b0cd1d.jpg
7976af64998fb23dc854d0e1db23eb08.jpg
40ccf0e54b862a49ced3ef18eee894ea.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Back