1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, mine shipped out as well. From the lack of posts in this thread, I can tell not many people must have been excited for this figure.

I guess the Arkham Knight character didn't really have a huge fan base to begin with, but I have always liked Red Hood so this figure was a must.

I am just going to switch out those blue parts for the read and voila Jason Todd at his coolest. I will be looking out for a decent custom jacket for this guy though.

Now to wait till they tease Deathstroke....

Is HT doing Deathstroke or just wishful thinking?

My shop just got mine in from Sideshow, and I’ll pick it up on Wednesday. I guess I wasn’t tracking this one carefully, I didn’t even know they started shipping them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine just arrived, I'm not digging the thin plastic/pleathery sleeves or the pleather torso pieces, couldn't this have just been done with normal cloth style fatigues under the armor? Just not a fan of these materials being used.

Surprised no one has made custom chest and shoulder pieces to create the Red Hood look.

As is, there is no Red Hood configuration. Only final battle Arkham Knight.

Surprised no one has made custom chest and shoulder pieces to create the Red Hood look.

As is, there is no Red Hood configuration. Only final battle Arkham Knight.

Finally got my figure today, and spare armor pieces for the chest repaint are in the mail.

Not finished yet but i have the base done, want the brushstroke look for the logo but might add some dripping. Needs silver accents.

And i know the shoulder armor should come off but i like it.

fde05b504bc99b8cdbef550a3e0fa4b7.jpg
9f24491d0c09b5430a86860c2d8b6086.jpg

Mine arrives today from AE. Seems like he’s starting to sell out everywhere so I decided to pull the trigger.

Really happy with this guy! Like him way more than I thought I would.

C1C82B0F-E95E-4853-A58A-216C66661739.jpeg

4290E727-207A-4F3E-9687-5032C5B1AC70.jpeg

Attachments

• 739E615B-2D9E-45D6-961C-433A19480B60.jpeg
    739E615B-2D9E-45D6-961C-433A19480B60.jpeg
    607 KB · Views: 321
I can't believe this figure isn't more popular. I know the Jason Todd plot twist was obvious, but I'm glad it was him because he fits perfect with the Arkham Universe and that design is just amazing.

I can't believe this figure isn't more popular. I know the Jason Todd plot twist was obvious, but I'm glad it was him because he fits perfect with the Arkham Universe and that design is just amazing.

Well the figure is selling out of sideshow as they now have a low stock. That's saying something. Who knows how rare this figure might become in the future?

I used a $50 code to get another, now i can display him as Arkham knight too. Such an under rated figure.

Back