Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, crap, there were a couple. Nothing really "game breaking" like some reported.

Still quite enjoyable and best story of them all. Solving each riddle/trophies was a waste of time though.

Again, see batfan08's horror stories :lol game breaking or not bugs are never excusable.

The pseudo-glitch in Arkham Asylum gets me every time. :lol
I wonder how they'll make it look in "remastered" version.

Eh, I still get simple ones like flight animation glitches.

lol that's to funny. I never saw anything like this in my play through and I actually never came across a glitch. Maybe I'll replay it before the collection comes out and see if I come across any in a second play through.

Maybe the actual release will have a nicer edition, preferably a steelbook set. I loved the box art for this and would really like a steel of it.

I'm surprised this (currently) doesn't have a single collector's edition announced for it, considering every other Arkham game has gotten one (excluding things like Arkham Origins: Blackgate).

And some remasters have been getting limited edition things like Valkyria Chronicles getting a steelbook.

I know why this was delayed, according to tweets from game developers SONY is demanding software developers full compatability with their new flagship Playstation Neo. With the announcement of Project Scorpio from MS and NEO (which is rumoured to be released this fall)... it makes sense that these new undated hardware pieces will do this remaster justice. I think there were limitations on how good this could run on Unreal Engine 4 with the current gen specs.

If you dont believe me, I bet you $20 this will have a NEO patch or NEO capable on release.

PS I just sold my best friends, my brothers, my cousins, and my PS4s

in anticipation for Playstation NEO. I really hope it comes out this year... Ill be updating my friends/families consoles

i didnt get screwed over on kijiji surprisingly

So the whole thing is bein' made by the same bunch who were responsible for Arkham Knight's PC port...
Why would anyone want to buy this again? :lol

So the whole thing is bein' made by the same bunch who were responsible for Arkham Knight's PC port...
Why would anyone want to buy this again? :lol

Because buying the same game again but with dat 60fps > backwards compatibility for games that already play and look great :lol

Did Nvidia ever finish helping them fix arkham knight? I got it free with a gpu and decided to not play it until it was fixed. (on pc)

Did Nvidia ever finish helping them fix arkham knight? I got it free with a gpu and decided to not play it until it was fixed. (on pc)

It is fixed, and runs great. Never had an issue to begin with.

I was bad for some users with older GPUs and yes, it was unacceptable. But it is now fixed. One of the best looking PC games I've played. NOT that great of a game, still enjoyable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00alYJER9pw

New PS3 vs. PS4 comparison video and release date of October 18th. Personally think the gameplay looks really good on the updated versions and the cut scenes are definitely improved compared to the first trailer shown.

I am definitely going to pick this up. It'll be a ton of fun running through Asylum and City again.

In Asylum, Joker looks worse...his face looks like it has less detail. But otherwise looks fantastic! Also I love how Asylum is now part of Rocksteady's love for rain effects :lol

City...I wanna say they can still improve it, but it does look great. Bruce Wayne and Penguin's models look notably better as well that whole scene.

That's a MUCH better trailer than the first one. I like the small added details like the fire effects for the smokestacks in the steel mill, and some of the new "rain" effects. The lighting is spectacular too. I'm still not a fan of Grumpy Cat Batman in AA and play-doh hair Joker, but I can live with those.

Have they said how much room you'll need on your PS4 for this?

Back