Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, that first Batman & Joker scene ( first scene and minute 1:34 scene too ) was a CGI scene on PS3 (slightly compressed and 720p), however, I'm almost certain that the same scene it's running in Real time on this new Remastered version.

On the other hand, characters models on these CGI scenes ( PS3) were much more complex & detailed than "ingame characters models"
Pretty sure its like AK no pre rendered cut scenes. I really hope they add photo mode. That's the only extra I want.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I don't think the cutscenes will be real time, but they will have the character models/assets/lighting swapped to match the new ones similar to the Uncharted Collection which retains pre-rendered scenes with all new models and fixes.

I don't think the cutscenes will be real time, but they will have the character models/assets/lighting swapped to match the new ones similar to the Uncharted Collection which retains pre-rendered scenes with all new models and fixes.

Yup, That was the other option: Rework again all those prerendered cutscenes for the new engine with all the new assets, (textures, shaders, lighting, models etc) at 1080p-60fps ( although 60fps It's not confirmed yet) as Bluepoint did with the prerendered cutscenes of The Uncharted Collection

By the way guys, What do you think about these images from the trailer?

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
It would be great for real time cutscenes because using the costumes in them would be amazing...but at the same time, I can see why they would go with the old route.

By the way guys, What do you think about these images from the trailer?

Spoiler Spoiler:

What did they do to Batman's face? :lol
Anyone else notice Return to Arkham looks a lot better in some parts, but a lot worse in others?
Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah, I'm really happy for you guys. I've already been playing the HD release on PC for a few years now.
I'm actually feel sad for console gamers on this one.
In many aspects it looks worse than old PC versions.

And console gamers felt bad for you guys with how Arkham Knight turned out :lol

It's pretty cool that they updated the games with Unreal Engine 4. But, from the photos and comparison vids, I'm not sure if I like the new textures and lighting :lol. I thought that the faded, muted colors worked very well for Arkham Asylum and City.

Also, in that shot with Hugo Strange's beard - it looks like when "hairworks" in Witcher 3 doesn't work properly. The light bloom from the bulb also seems to be missing?

Yeah, I also notice the fabric textures on Strange's shirt are missing, as well as the detailing on his skin.

Also:

-Joker's hair at the front looks painted on in the remaster, whereas it looks like actual hair in the original game.
-In the shot with Batman and Joker, the light from the windows are completely missing. The windows might be missing, too.

And console gamers felt bad for you guys with how Arkham Knight turned out :lol

I never experienced said problems on my monster, 980ti equipped gaming PC. Ever. It made the PS4 version look like a PS3 game TBH. But I know of many that did on their ****** and outdated PC's, lol.

But what Solidus said is right, if you played these or own them on PC, you already have/played the superior versions.

I've been playing Origins for the pat three days, and it looks better than AK does on my PS4! It has to be my new favorite Arkham game, the story is the best and I actually enjoy the fighting more than I did on all the others. A shame it's not included in this.

AC, AA, and AO all came for free with their respective DLC when I bought AK for $49.99 on steam when it came out, a steal if you ask me.

Now, Rockstar, please release RDR on PC please!

I never experienced said problems on my monster, 980ti equipped gaming PC. Ever. It made the PS4 version look like a PS3 game TBH. But I know of many that did on their ****** and outdated PC's, lol.

But what Solidus said is right, if you played these or own them on PC, you already have/played the superior versions.

I've been playing Origins for the pat three days, and it looks better than AK does on my PS4! It has to be my new favorite Arkham game, the story is the best and I actually enjoy the fighting more than I did on all the others. A shame it's not included in this.

AC, AA, and AO all came for free with their respective DLC when I bought AK for $49.99 on steam when it came out, a steal if you ask me.

Now, Rockstar, please release RDR on PC please!

In all honesty, I think you’re the only person in the world that had a great experience with AK on PC. Steam was refunding people left and right for that mess.

^ Check the latest reviews, the game has been patched and it plays great.

People tend to exaggerate a bit, and some of them were trying to run it on crappy systems to begin with.

c45cfca58d232167f6094c56f898cba2.jpg

^ Check the latest reviews, the game has been patched and it plays great.

People tend to exaggerate a bit, and some of them were trying to run it on crappy systems to begin with.

c45cfca58d232167f6094c56f898cba2.jpg

Oh I know lately its fine, I’m talking about when it released, the reviews were horrible man. From posts just here, I remember everyone who had a PC had trouble with it as well. Their PCs are probably not as good as yours but still, I don’t think its right that people should have the apex of all computers just to run that game.

Oh I know lately its fine, I’m talking about when it released, the reviews were horrible man. From posts just here, I remember everyone who had a PC had trouble with it as well. Their PCs are probably not as good as yours but still, I don’t think its right that people should have the apex of all computers just to run that game.

Fair enough. I was talking about my personal experience only, which was great.

The game? Not so much really. Visually stunning but repetitive as hell. Great experience nonetheless.

I thought the game was pretty good, I do think its the worst of all the Arkham games though. I’m with on Arkham Origins being up there, I don’t know if I’d put it above Arkham City but I do think its better than Asylum. I wish it was part of the remasters.

Last edited:
I'm sure they'll remaster it when they release its sequel. Origins 2 or Suicide Squad or whatever it will be. Suicide Squad would be the better choice with the movie coming out...

That’d be pretty cool, the next Batman game was rumored to be coming from the devs that made Origins so hopefully you’re right.

Really? Now that's something to be a bit excited about.

With E3 around the corner, it'd be cool to see some sort of announcement or teaser.

Back