Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt the delay has anything to do with the VR game since they're made by different teams and aimed at different markets. You'd think anyone who could afford $400 to play the VR game could easily pick up a a remaster of these little ol' games.

Yeah, I'm all for a delay if it means the visuals will be improved.

I'd really love the ability to use the AC skins in AA, and vice-versa, though I think that may be wishful thinking....

You mean all those bugs that everyone still bitches about even though they were fixed within a month of release?
Yeah, that would really hold up release.
Have no idea where you pulled that from but no. The bugs that WB Montreal acknowledged were till present, and refused to fix, instead focusing on DLC. Have you not heard of batfan08's horror stories of bugs?

Here's hope it was delayed due to complaints about the lacklaster visuals.

Basically WB's reasoning for Delaying it was that they were not satisfied with Virtuous Games final product and decided to give them the time to significant polish the look of the games on Unreal Engine 4.

I was excited to get this but I appreciate WB games allowing them to polish the look of the game further. My only real disappointment is there is no release date now, so here's hoping it doesn't take too long.

Basically WB's reasoning for Delaying it was that they were not satisfied with Virtuous Games final product and decided to give them the time to significant polish the look of the games on Unreal Engine 4.

I was excited to get this but I appreciate WB games allowing them to polish the look of the game further. My only real disappointment is there is no release date now, so here's hoping it doesn't take too long.
Makes sense. I didn't think it would come out in July given the games' scale, but an indefinite delay is pretty crazy.

Have no idea where you pulled that from but no. The bugs that WB Montreal acknowledged were till present, and refused to fix, instead focusing on DLC. Have you not heard of batfan08's horror stories of bugs?

I never had any of the bugs. Pretty sure they could iron them out. Problem is, will people care by the time this remaster comes out? When you think how poor the free flow is in Asylum to how its perfected in AK, the natural control fluidity and progression wil be noticeable.

Let alone the Batman hype is already dying off.

I never had any of the bugs. Pretty sure they could iron them out. Problem is, will people care by the time this remaster comes out? When you think how poor the free flow is in Asylum to how its perfected in AK, the natural control fluidity and progression wil be noticeable.

I mean I can buy people getting lucky, but that doesn't change the fact that they need to fix bugs and issues period. Some remasters and remakes have had to note that some issues were fixed or not, like some Nintendo ones fixing glitches. But that said progression is noticeable. It feels difficult to go back to Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2 and 3 still feel so much better despite a few tweaks to Uncharted 1.

Also yeah, the hype is dying. \

Origins has zero bugs on my PC version. I finished replaying all the previous gen ones and now I'm doing AK again, but got bored rather quickly. That Batmobile REALLY drags the game down.

One thing is that they all sure look pretty on PC. More so than the lackluster pics that were shown for this supposedly "upgraded" version. And even better than the delayed product will anyway.

Uh not really. Rocksteady could have easily kept going and people still think WB montreal will keep going and none of the people I've seen are saying their tired of good Batman games. Hell even the TellTale game is getting hype.

That's a good thing. Like I've said, they could have easily ported the games without any visual touch ups and it would look great, and while the new graphics are certainly divisive, I would certainly reserve judgement until the final product is released. If it does disappoint, the old games aren't going anywhere for people to fall back to.

The hype certainly is dying off. The Rebirth comics arent great, BvS is universally panned, no new Batman film until 2019 its looking like, no videogames bar a Lego Batman film.

Here in the UK there was very little BvS merchandise on sale. After a month it nearly all disappeared.

Back