1/6 Hot Toys - VGM 28 - Batman: Arkham Knight: Arkham Knight Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With Harley announcement, now I want this guy.
Is it worth?

Just got him in, found one loose on eBay for super cheap just missing the box & stand, thankfully the seller had all the hands/accessories & the red hood bits. His arms have this like thin rubbery cloth material that seems to wrinkle pretty easily, no idea if they were already there from the previous seller or if I caused them from removing the arkham knight bits & replacing them with the red hood ones. Going to keep him in a pretty basic museum pose, but even then he looks incredible. Really happy I was able to get him at last, very impressed with him.

Hey guys. Someone bought this item and it arrived with this break on the leg. Anyone ever seen anything like this? Could it break like this? FB_IMG_1612886422402.jpgFB_IMG_1612886422402.jpg

Hey guys. Someone bought this item and it arrived with this break on the leg. Anyone ever seen anything like this? Could it break like this?View attachment 505760View attachment 505760

It's kind of hard to to tell from these pictures. This figure has one of those rubber suits and it kind of looks like the rubber is either scratched or sliced.

Does it feel like the leg broken under the suit ?

Sucks getting into this hobby late, love the look of this guy and Red Hood is the one I can relate to the most from the Bat Family.

On ebay the Arkham Knight is 800 dollars+…
Still hoping for Red Hood from the DLC, with Nightwing being teased, glad to see this line is still alive.
2BF48152-0C01-4082-A51C-C2DB8701FABF.jpeg

Back