Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm really happy for you guys. I've already been playing the HD release on PC for a few years now.

100799_o.gif

quality :rotfl

Sad about no Origins. I know it wasn't made by Rocksteady, but overall was good game.

Arkham and Mass Effect are my favorite gaming franchises. This is a no brainer for me.

Sad about no Origins. I know it wasn't made by Rocksteady, but overall was good game.

Arkham and Mass Effect are my favorite gaming franchises. This is a no brainer for me.

I would be all over a remastered Mass Effect trilogy HD on PS4.

Nah, probably just taking time. Though I hope it's out before mid July maybe, the page was updated a week ago.

Great news for those that wanna get rid of their PS3 once and for all

Only reason I'm still holding onto mine now is ultimate marvel vs capcom 3

Great news for those that wanna get rid of their PS3 once and for all

Only reason I'm still holding onto mine now is ultimate marvel vs capcom 3

I'm really looking forward to this collection but I can't get rid of my PS3 unless FromSoftware does a HD remaster of Demon Souls and Dark Souls. Which would be amazing, I still have to play those two games.

Don't know why you guys are so quick to get rid of your PS3 collections :dunno:

60 fps will make a world of difference, as with the graphical improvements. And the PS4 isn't backward compatible with the PS3, so you can enjoy the re-released games without needing to take out your old hardware.

Well yeah, but there's no reason to get rid of the PS3 entirely imo. Kind of a bad mentality but I digress.

60 FPS is amazing however.

Back