Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the Plat for Asylum. I'm comfortable to say that this remaster is my go-to version for Asylum from now on, ESPECIALLY after the patch. The little changes doesn't come off as bad as people make it out to be and the improvements outweighs the negatives in my opinion. Now to achieve the platinum for City and see if it bodes the same.

Yeah I'm shocked there isn't a photo mode :cuckoo: what gives? Loving the remaster so far though, feels just as good as it did long ago. Though, I love how when I was in that room before you enter the outside of Arkham Asylum for the first time, the rain effects are going on indoors :lol

I don't like how they switched L1 and L2 though, wtf?! They did in Arkham Origins too....

Any brave souls here got the AC Platinum yet?

Little by little, I'm working towards it. Like I said in the AK thread, I'm going to try and get the Calendar Man trophy legit, for once, which means I probably won't have it until November...Of course, I'll probably get impatient and reset my clock.:lol

Little by little, I'm working towards it. Like I said in the AK thread, I'm going to try and get the Calendar Man trophy legit, for once, which means I probably won't have it until November...Of course, I'll probably get impatient and reset my clock.:lol

I'd love to know if the clock trick still works, although I always left the Calendar Man stuff for last since there's so much to do in this game. It's gonna be one hell of a platinum (again) once this is over. :lol

Yeah, I only have, I think, like, 20, maybe 30% of the trophies. I actually managed to get the Plat and all the DLC trophies on PS3, but, this time, it's much slower going, as I've been bouncing back and forth between AC, Battlefield, and LEGO Dimensions. Honestly, I forgot just how expansive it was. I just now got to the sewers with Ra's' ninja, and that's only on my first playthrough, as I've been trying to collect Riddler trophies as I go along.

Back