Media Batman arkham collection coming to xbox one, ps4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did you dudes just go for the Platinum, or for 100%. I went for the latter, and it still haunts my dreams. Having to do every challenge map, every gauntlet, and then do them all over again with Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing still keeps me up at night, but, honestly, I'd probably get these, if only because it's give me another reason to play these games.

I got the Platinum, but never gotten around to finishing Robin and Nightwing to 100%. I noticed that in order to excel at the combat challenges, your controller MUST be pristine, anything so much as a loose button and the timing will be off.

Arkham City still gives me nightmares when thinking about all the crap I had to go trough to get the platinum, definitely my second proudest plat. :lol

I got Platinum too. And 100% all the Catwoman, Robin & Nightwing challenges. I wouldn't mind doing them all over again on the PS4 as they're a lot of fun and have great replay value. I love finding new & more interesting ways to complete some of the individual challenges.

I didn't get Platinum for Origins though because of the multiplayer. I hated that. Was so annoying that you needed the multiplayer trophies for Platinum. I for one am very glad there's no multiplayer for Arkham Knight!

I wonder, now that most likely the previously before extra DLC will be part of the remaster, In order to get Platinum, you will need to 100% the main game, Robin/catwoman and Nightwing challenges.
Or since the remaster will include 2 games, will they remove trophies to meet the limit for amount of trophies in 1 game, or will you get 2 sets of trophies, one for each game.

I wonder, now that most likely the previously before extra DLC will be part of the remaster, In order to get Platinum, you will need to 100% the main game, Robin/catwoman and Nightwing challenges.
Or since the remaster will include 2 games, will they remove trophies to meet the limit for amount of trophies in 1 game, or will you get 2 sets of trophies, one for each game.

You don't need any of the Catwoman/Robin/Nightwing or DLCs to get the platinum, you'll only need to get 100% of the story mode, new game plus and Riddler Challenges (minus DLCs and Custom challenges). There are additional trophies for getting 100% on all characters and DLCs, but they're not required for the platinum.

As for the trophy set, most likely it will be the exact same as before, no reason at all why they need to change anything.

I wouldn't mind getting the Platinums again. I would like to see a version of Origins come with it with the bugs fixed. I did like that game.

Last edited:
Somewhat off-topic, but I just picked up the Season Pass for Origins for $5 on PSN. There's a huge Arkham sale going on through tomorrow, and they've got a bunch of stuff dirt cheap. It was $8 for the Origins Pass, but I signed up for the 14-day trial of PS + and got it for $5.

Back