Media Batman Arkham Collection coming June 10th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think of holding on to those PC ports? Think again. Reworked textures in Unreal Engine 4, this looks like a complete overhaul.

AA1b.jpg

AA2b.jpg

AA3b.jpg

AC1b.jpg

AC2b.jpg

AC3b.jpg

1080p + 60fps? Reworked high quality textures & graphics, Depth field effects, reworked LOD at enviroments and improved Lighting effects..All of this running on the UE4 engine.. It sounds tasty!

Btw these Batman Arkham ports have been developed by Virtuos, and they have a lot of experience guys!

https://www.virtuosgames.com/en/3d-art-production

Console Covers:

PS4:
2016518154811_1.jpg

Xbone:

2016518154811_2.jpg

I was going to buy the first 2 on PS3 as i only had them for the xbox 360 but i'll grab this instead, looks so good!

Arkham City with Arkham Knight graphics will be ace

Wow, now this has a real purpose over the PC version, that looks amazing :drool wondering how much this will cost though, probably $40 due to both games and DLC.

It really does look almost on par with Arkham Knight!

Price: 49,99$ ( Both games+All DLC's included) US Release date: July 26th

July 29th for Europe & UK (49,95€ for EU & £39.99 for UK)

My only complaint is I played these countless times on the 360, but have a PS4.

My muscle memory is going to screw me up so much for a while. :gah:

(I still haven't played AK)

Reveal Trailer Vs PS3 Graphics

The extra detail and higher contrast go a long way. But the graphics have never really been a selling point with the original games, they were just kickass fun to play, and the atmosphere was on point. Still getting this though lol

The extra detail and higher contrast go a long way. But the graphics have never really been a selling point with the original games, they were just kickass fun to play, and the atmosphere was on point. Still getting this though lol

To be honest, that first Batman & Joker scene ( first scene and minute 1:34 scene too ) was a CGI scene on PS3 (slightly compressed and 720p), however, I'm almost certain that the same scene it's running in Real time on this new Remastered version.

On the other hand, characters models on these CGI scenes ( PS3) were much more complex & detailed than "ingame characters models"

Back