Media Batman arkham collection coming to xbox one, ps4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
BATMAN ARKHAM COLLECTION COMING TO XBOX ONE, PS4

Remastered versions of Batman: Arkham City and Batman: Arkham Asylum are reportedly being remastered for PS4 and Xbox One.

A source close to IGN Italy let the bat out of the bag, saying the two games will be part of a remastered collection in time for the holidays.

---

Funny. I was just saying how much id like them to do this except i was hoping Origins wouldve been a part of the collection since i skipped it in hopes of an HD remaster

Hmm, I wonder why remasters weren't announced for PC... oh yeah!

giphy.gif

I wouldn't mind Origins making the cut, if the fixed all the glitches and got rid of the abortion that is Multiplayer and Multiplayer trophies.

They should at least add a new sidesquest and skin

In addition to all the previous dlc.

Ive bought this game like 4 times over

Irksome, but i would buy a definitive collection if it looks as good as it should ie 1080 p 60 fps

They should at least add a new sidesquest and skin

In addition to all the previous dlc.

Ive bought this game like 4 times over

Irksome, but i would buy a definitive collection if it looks as good as it should ie 1080 p 60 fps

Yeah if it doesn't make that cut; I'll pass and wait for Knight. I bought the 360 version twice, once one PS3 and then I got it for free again on the PS3

This is great for console owners as PC owners literally would have achieved the quality of a remaster with ease. The visuals of both games holds up remarkably well even today, imagine a bumped up resolution and 60fps will add towards already quality games.

I've seen comments elsewhere expressing disdain over "yet another remaster" and that Sony should "Spend more time making new games". Rocksteady or a third party contractor will be handling the port, it has nothing to do with Sony or Microsoft nor does any remaster to date has ever taken away resources of other games. What the heck are these people arguing about? :slap

I'd love BAA with BAC level of graphics and facial animations. But that's not happening so I don't care.

The ps3s port was arguably the ****tiest
Due to its architecture and programming for the cell at the time the first one came out

I wouldnt rule out a 1080p remaster just yet, the game is visually stunning on PC
At least

lol, I'm not acquiring all those those AC Riddler Trophies again,

Lol...I was just thinking the same thing. While I don't think this i a total waste, I would've preferred for this to come further down the road in the PS4/ONE lifetime. I guess I'll be a completist and get all of the trophies for these too.

So, did you dudes just go for the Platinum, or for 100%. I went for the latter, and it still haunts my dreams. Having to do every challenge map, every gauntlet, and then do them all over again with Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing still keeps me up at night, but, honestly, I'd probably get these, if only because it's give me another reason to play these games.

So, did you dudes just go for the Platinum, or for 100%. I went for the latter, and it still haunts my dreams. Having to do every challenge map, every gauntlet, and then do them all over again with Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing still keeps me up at night, but, honestly, I'd probably get these, if only because it's give me another reason to play these games.

I went for 100% on all 3 games. I'm stuck at 98% on Origins because I don't feel like doing all of the campaign challenges.

I still haven't got any of the multiplayer trophies, or the DLC, since I haven't bought the season pass, yet.

:dunno

Already beat the first two. Did all the Riddler stuff to. To much work to play through these again on X1.

Back