Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came to the conclusion that my Queen had to go, but when the time came and I had to pack her up and she was out in the glorious light again, it was really hard to let her go. She really is a magnificent piece, and still my favorite item from the diorama line. I just have limited space (and finances) to display all of my collection and am never happy having anything boxed and stored. I'm only partitioning off two of my Bestas for Alien related items, and the big "Big Chap" is on the way. The queen just had to go.

But I thought this was a funny picture. My car is so small and the Queen box is so large. But she made it...

For reference, and from when this car used to be clean...

picture.php

Came to the conclusion that my Queen had to go, but when the time came and I had to pack her up and she was out in the glorious light again, it was really hard to let her go. She really is a magnificent piece, and still my favorite item from the diorama line. I just have limited space (and finances) to display all of my collection and am never happy having anything boxed and stored. I'm only partitioning off two of my Bestas for Alien related items, and the big "Big Chap" is on the way. The queen just had to go.

But I thought this was a funny picture. My car is so small and the Queen box is so large. But she made it...

For reference, and from when this car used to be clean...

picture.php

eBay ? How much you sold for ?

OK, I received the Queen of all queen's today. Put her together and she looks amazing. I do have one question though. All of the spikes on the back are loose and the head leans back when I place it in the hole. Is this normal for all of them? Do you guys use anything to secure them in place like silly putty? Mine is number 265 btw. The box said number 9109 though. Perhaps that was some mistake? Ultimately it looks flawless as far as I can tell. I will post pics soon.

Those spikes are numbered,you need to put them in correct order.

No I actually strongly prefer this representation. But the Big Chap maquette is on my horizon and with limited display space, she had to go.

I can't wait till Chap arrives also. I already made extra room and bought a stand for him too. :rock

No I actually strongly prefer this representation. But the Big Chap maquette is on my horizon and with limited display space, she had to go.

I hear you there on the space constraints bro :1-1:

Had to skip the big chap in anticipation of wolf :monkey2

So I have been watching this auction in disbelief... Are these really up to this much already?

Queen

I bought three of these when I was only looking ot buy one. Even though I won three, I am keeping one of them for sure once I sell the other two as this is my favorite sideshow collectible I own. I got lucky that all three I purchased had no issues at all with them. No broken anything. I bet back then $330 for all three of these auctions as my max bid and I didn't expect all three to go through quite honestly. The good news is if I sell two, I will for sure be getting my money back and then some.

QUEEN ALIEN (Aliens/Predator) Sideshow Diorama Statue
Member id empire.auctions ( Feedback Score Of 16218Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,499) Get fast shipping and excellent service from Top-rated sellers.
99.9%
Sale date: 01/10/10

$326.00

Sideshow Aliens Alien Queen Diorama
Member id master_wayne88 ( Feedback Score Of 58Blue star icon for feedback score in between 50 to 99)
100.0%
Sale date: 01/08/10

$286.00

Sideshow Queen Alien Polystone Diorama
Member id toyagraphic ( Feedback Score Of 316Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
97.9%
Sale date: 01/04/10

$270.01

It is interesting to note that all three of these auctions lasted about a week, and I placed one bet for each. At the time, the alien could be bought retail for $399. I can't explain why the final bidding kept getting higher as each auction ended. I can only imagine that the same people bidding kept on saying to themselves if only I had bet higher once one ended. Alas, who knows. I don't buy much on ebay and never have sold anything on it before.

I hear you there on the space constraints bro :1-1:

Had to skip the big chap in anticipation of wolf :monkey2

That wolf is going to be awesome.

Last edited:
Ok so I got email from lottie kanama saying she had a few pieces of the alien queen diorama and the endoskeleton bust as I previously on the waitlist. No luck with the bust but got this today. Dear rob, Thank you for your response! We have booked your order for the queen alien diorama, processed and will be shipping shortly! The total amount charged to your credit card on file was $448.88. Has this happened to anyone else. I can't believe it **** like this never happens to me

Ok so I got email from lottie kanama saying she had a few pieces of the alien queen diorama and the endoskeleton bust as I previously on the waitlist. No luck with the bust but got this today. Dear rob, Thank you for your response! We have booked your order for the queen alien diorama, processed and will be shipping shortly! The total amount charged to your credit card on file was $448.88. Has this happened to anyone else. I can't believe it **** like this never happens to me

It happened to me with Patient zero lifesize...was on the waitlist for EX(they was going to cancel the WL) but they had a few of the Reg version hidden availiable...both are soldout and not listed on the website..I responded back quick to the email..the rep charged my card,got patient less than a week...this happened last month early May

Yesterday i received the queen.
I bought it from ebay from Germany.
This is a awesome piece.The paintjob is amazing.
I have also the whole palisades set ,that queen is also amazing and very detailed but this queen from sideshow is the bomb

It's a great one. I came extremely close to buying one off of Corner Store Comics when they had it for sale, but I waited one day until I got paid and it was gone. Prices have steadily increases since then.

Back