Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would wait for the egg diorama if i was u. Even if u decide not to get it ...it will still likely lower the cost of this dio.

I would wait for the egg diorama if i was u. Even if u decide not to get it ...it will still likely lower the cost of this dio.

I would say wait for the Queen + egg dio as well. But, I wouldn't go as far to say that the 'egg dio' would be lower in price than this SS Queen dio (even at the high ebay price). I would guess the Queen + egg dio would be $1,000+. The 1/4th Big Chap was already $800 and this new egg dio will be huge and have many pieces! It's going to be awesome!!! :yess:

Has it been confirmed that SS are releasing the egg dio?

It will be immense for sure and I agree $1000+! So out of my price range! One seller in the US has had a SS Queen dio listed for 3 months now at $800. It still has not sold!

I would say wait for the Queen + egg dio as well. But, I wouldn't go as far to say that the 'egg dio' would be lower in price than this SS Queen dio (even at the high ebay price). I would guess the Queen + egg dio would be $1,000+. The 1/4th Big Chap was already $800 and this new egg dio will be huge and have many pieces! It's going to be awesome!!! :yess:

I meant once the egg dio comes out the price on the current dio (vs powerloader) will likely drop, however probably not all that much considering that the egg dio will cost alot more anyway. Price drops usually happen when something newer and better comes out and is cheaper than the original's ebay prices.

I meant once the egg dio comes out the price on the current dio (vs powerloader) will likely drop, however probably not all that much considering that the egg dio will cost alot more anyway. Price drops usually happen when something newer and better comes out and is cheaper than the original's ebay prices.

Oh I guess I read it wrong. :slap My bad. Yes, I agree. When the egg dio finally goes up for pre order, the queen dio price should surely drop as fans would most likely turn there attention to that instead. I know I would :wink1:

Necromantik: I haven't heard any recent news about the SS queen + egg sac dio. So nothing actually confirmed yet, to my knowledge.

Back