Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry man, but no. She's just too long with that tail. I have mine standing atop my Detolf, and judging by eye, she may fit if you removed her tail, as it does come a seperate peice, but who would want that? I'm currently searching for a new display case for her and my PFs.

Thanks for the quick response!

I finally finished up my FlexPay on the Sideshow Queen Alien diorama and got this beauty today.

What a killer statue! It's an amazing sculpt with a great paintjob.
The detailing around the mouth is especially cool. I love the transluscent teeth and the look of the mouth tendons.
While I'm not a huge fan of the pose, it's still an amazing piece when seen in person.

So, on to the pics.
I've included a shot with the Sideshow Alien Warrior dio for scale.

Enjoy :cheers

100_0853.jpg

100_0848.jpg

100_0850.jpg

100_0854.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0857.jpg

100_0851.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0852.jpg

100_0861.jpg

I finally finished up my FlexPay on the Sideshow Queen Alien diorama and got this beauty today.

What a killer statue! It's an amazing sculpt with a great paintjob.
The detailing around the mouth is especially cool. I love the transluscent teeth and the look of the mouth tendons.
While I'm not a huge fan of the pose, it's still an amazing piece when seen in person.

So, on to the pics.
I've included a shot with the Sideshow Alien Warrior dio for scale.

Enjoy :cheers

100_0853.jpg

100_0848.jpg

100_0850.jpg

100_0854.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0857.jpg

100_0851.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0852.jpg

100_0861.jpg
It's time to get me a Queen!
Brian.

I've been hunting for a 1/4 size queen for about 2 years. Living in Oz, it's hard with the shipping and most of the hobby figure houses here in Australia have it for absolutely stupid prices. But I guess thats the sellers market of living here.

I've set myself a realistic price range, but considering this has sold out a while ago, I'm bound to pay some priemuim prices oniline for this.

I bashed this DIO harder than anyone (because of lack of Ripley likeness) but for some reason, it's growing on me.

oh, how times, they-a-change.

I've got this too from apcollectibles.com OMFG !!! this thing is HUGE I didn't know it was this big.

Great piece

PS: Having problems attaching the "spikes" in the back.You guys had the same problem ?

Thank you

I've got this too from apcollectibles.com OMFG !!! this thing is HUGE I didn't know it was this big.

Great piece

PS: Having problems attaching the "spikes" in the back.You guys had the same problem ?

Thank you

They are numbered at the base of the spikes from upper left (1-3) to lower right (4-6)

Back