Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I just noticed that you have them "holding hands"! How precious... :lol

:lol I just LOVE my Queen diorama! :eek:

The saga continues:
McF forgot her doll....

ATBC015.jpg

Chucky Queen
ATBC016.jpg

At last!
After SS telling me they had not enough stock to fulfill my order I finally have my tracking number.

It's out for delivery and will be here today :chew

At last!
After SS telling me they had not enough stock to fulfill my order I finally have my tracking number.

It's out for delivery and will be here today :chew

Great my man :duff

here in belgium the b i T c H is not out yet, and the price's are way to high

Thx mate:joy

Still not here just yet though....

Can you not get it from SS direct?
I know it costs more over this side of the pond but Sideshow are still cheaper than retail by about £70 or so.
That's after taxes, import charges and delivery etc.

Both my waitlists have converted for the Queen and the Powerloader. Whose a happy man then?:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I guess that would be you :chew

Just got mine literally couple hours or so ago.
P1020664.jpg

It's that old cliche again, pics don't do it justice yadda, yadda and so on, but they just DON'T :lol

I'm more surprised by her size, she is pretty big but all the pics make her look a bit small. I guess it's her tail, it adds to the body length and gives the piece more presence. I dunno, she just seems bigger than I expected.

I have to say, I am very pleased, now I just want SS to bring me the Powerloader, I'm already ordered but she wont be complete until it arrives:joy

I guess that would be you :chew

Just got mine literally couple hours or so ago.
P1020664.jpg

It's that old cliche again, pics don't do it justice yadda, yadda and so on, but they just DON'T :lol

I'm more surprised by her size, she is pretty big but all the pics make her look a bit small. I guess it's her tail, it adds to the body length and gives the piece more presence. I dunno, she just seems bigger than I expected.

I have to say, I am very pleased, now I just want SS to bring me the Powerloader, I'm already ordered but she wont be complete until it arrives:joy

We need more pics :D

Hmm, yes, that's strange. I only got the processing notification for the Queen last Monday. SSC was going to charge me for the it on the 19th. Usually, every European get's his item around the same time, give or take a couple of days. Lately this has changed it seems. AQ has already landed in the UK. There's also a fellow European bordie that will get the 12" Sandtrooper next week. I didn't even get a processing mail for that one yet... . What is happening at SSC...?
I cancelled the Alien Queen today. It's going to make a wait-lister happy! I have a feeling we'll be seeing the AQ back on second chance.

I'm still on the fence fellas. Axel any way you can take a back up shot of the Queen next to your Pred Cinemaquette. I don't have much in my collection and that is one thing I do have. So far from the pics the queen looks detailed and nice but for $400 I do hope she is pretty damn big.

Would appreciate the pics Axel. :rock

My Flexpayment starts up next week for the Queen and the Power Loader. Final payment on Christmas Day!

Couldn't of planned a better present to myself.

Now the wait begins...................:ccheerlea

I'm still on the fence fellas. Axel any way you can take a back up shot of the Queen next to your Pred Cinemaquette. I don't have much in my collection and that is one thing I do have. So far from the pics the queen looks detailed and nice but for $400 I do hope she is pretty damn big.

Would appreciate the pics Axel. :rock

Really sorry bout the quality here but the camera is giving me attitude (or I don't know how to work it :lol ) but as this is just to judge her size I guess it's alright. Hope it helps you decide as she is totally awesome.
P1020679.jpg

Really sorry bout the quality here but the camera is giving me attitude (or I don't know how to work it :lol ) but as this is just to judge her size I guess it's alright. Hope it helps you decide as she is totally awesome.
P1020679.jpg

JESUS SHE IS BIG! I will def get on this now. Thanks for the pic Axel! :rock

congrats mate i'm still on the not sure about getting the P.L.

Feeling much the same way. Watched the Aliens Quadrilogy on the weekend and I still love the Powerloader and the final scene is still very cool 20+ years later. I don't have the HT version so I have no frame of reference but I do have the Horzion model kit that I did 20 years ago but that is in another state with my parents and I haven't seen it for a while.

What is the queen without the Powerloader in Aliens. I'm not expecting a perfect match to Ripley but I think together they will look great.

Also a bit of colour will be good for the collection.

What is the queen without the Powerloader in Aliens. I'm not expecting a perfect match to Ripley but I think together they will look great.

That's my thoughts exactly.
I just want the power loader to display the scene from the movie. It's so iconic, even all these years later.

Queen on her Jack Jones is great but with the PL it will just give me the option to have the movie on display permanently in my Living room:joy

Ripley likeness (or lack thereof) is incidental, would be nice but it's no big deal.

i'm not really worried about the likeness it's the $300+ i'm on the fence about.

when is it scheduled to come out? i might put my self on the wait list and hope for the best.:naughty

Queen on her Jack Jones is great but with the PL it will just give me the option to have the movie on display permanently in my Living room:joy

:lecture

:fireworks on a side note mine just came in. :fireworks

:bunnydanc

Back