Alien Queen Diorama - up for presale now!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last adition to my collection!!! What an awsome piece!!! She is so perfect!! I really like her!!
05A990A5-6AD9-4798-A15C-3FFA77B2D7D0.jpg
9194A4ED-5A50-498D-B84B-A353659F3B73.jpg
75C21EA6-22E8-4F5E-8790-CB914B1CBA26.jpg

Even though sideshow's more recent Alien Queen is more screen accurate, I actually like this one better......:)

Even though sideshow's more recent Alien Queen is more screen accurate, I actually like this one better......:)

With its completely wrong tail with double the amount of segments and all?:lol

But yeah, I got this a few months back myself off ebay and I love it, was one I've wanted for a very long time.

Yeah I found this one perfect and also I prefer this one betther than the maquette. For its quality, paintjob and accuracy (tail/torso). If you pose her just like this, she looks like aliens queen to me:))

2F85DA8E-A8AC-4C66-A879-4EE41A68B8B4.jpg

Aliens movie;- that moment: get away from her you *****!lol

34060FF8-8F90-4C6E-94BF-3464119E2291.jpg

With its completely wrong tail with double the amount of segments and all?:lol

But yeah, I got this a few months back myself off ebay and I love it, was one I've wanted for a very long time.
Hey Genosha175, when you mentioned the completely wrong tail and double the amount of segments, which Alien Queen were you referring to, the old one, or the new one?

Hey Genosha175, when you mentioned the completely wrong tail and double the amount of segments, which Alien Queen were you referring to, the old one, or the new one?

The new one with the midget warriors. I like it a lot, but the tail is really wrong and just ruins it for me. That and being oversized compared to the warriors, so it fits in with the king SS also did.

A lot of new Alien(s) statues have gone too far with the bases, distracting from the main figure, as well as making them super deep and wide. The simple base on that Queen looks good.

I doubted between the two figures but finally chose the first one.

The new Sideshow maquette looks great, with the warriors, the eggs, the secretions ... the idea was fantastic but at the end the tail looks bad in my opinion, it looks pretty plastic in some places, the warriors are too small and the paint job is not looking right in certain areas.

The old queen has a much simpler base but that does not distract me from the main figure: THE QUEEN. the sculpt looks spectacular, 100% polyresin, magnificent paintjob, perfect size, expression identical to the film ... The second queen also has a 100% accurated facial expression to me, but the global thing is what made me decide on the old one.

At the end I have the feeling that Sideshow did an espectacular job with the first queen, without great pretensions but that they nailed, while in the second one they wanted to make a work of art and have reached a correct figure but not for that price... Well, in the same line of the last Alien figures they have presented.

On my opinion the first Alien figures are awesome but from the LSB busts, the pieces began to look worse. The ancient figures have my full attention: I’ve just discovered the Alien dioramas and they are stuning! the first warrior’s bust is amazing, same with the queen’s one, the Maquettes (bigchap and warrior) ... AWESOME FIGURES! and also on my opinion again ... the old queen is in this group too ... when I think about the prices at which these figures were sold and what we pay today and receive at home ...

I paid more for the old queen (as it was in new condition) than I would have paid for the new one, but I am ok with it because I wanted the best representation of this character, at this size, and I think I got it:)

Cheers!

I have just arrived from work and I went to my cave to see the queen! 4 days with her at home and I can’t stop looking at her...I really like this figure!!

Wow!!!thanks Jin! Really love it!!! But really really!!! So proud tonhave it in my collection:)

I finally finished up my FlexPay on the Sideshow Queen Alien diorama and got this beauty today.

What a killer statue! It's an amazing sculpt with a great paintjob.
The detailing around the mouth is especially cool. I love the transluscent teeth and the look of the mouth tendons.
While I'm not a huge fan of the pose, it's still an amazing piece when seen in person.

So, on to the pics.
I've included a shot with the Sideshow Alien Warrior dio for scale.

Enjoy :cheers

100_0853.jpg

100_0848.jpg

100_0850.jpg

100_0854.jpg

100_0856.jpg

100_0857.jpg

100_0851.jpg

100_0855.jpg

100_0852.jpg

100_0861.jpg
And here's a few more.....:)