Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

She's got the personality of a school librarian stuck in an asian stereotype body. You can have fun with stereotypes mind you, but you have to have some charisma in order to do that. Whether it's how the character is written or how the actress can't come up with anything to help sell it, it just falls flat to me. They even tried to give her some appeal by throwing Ward on her. All that did was give Ward a just punishment for being a cardboard cutout by giving him the soccer mom treatment.

Anyway... GH= Guest House, but could it also mean "Growth Hormone" as in "Mutant Growth Hormone"?

Hmmm...

No mutants in the MCU, the term's movie rights belongs to Fox .... Ugh...

And all i can say after this past episode, "Hot Toys Lady Sif please" :)

Marvel's secured the term "gifted" to refer to mutants, which sounds a lot better anyway.

Wow thanks for that info. Read a little about that and yes it sounds a lot better, there isn't that derogatory slang in it that "mutant" carries.

Hope they improve on Deathlok over time because this looks as lame as hell right now.

Agents-of-SHIELD-Deathlok-Full-Costume-570x855.jpg

Concept art

tumblr_n2nqxufVrg1s978dto1_500.jpg

It does, but I think that's because they are just slowly assembling him.

I'm not sure what's happening here in Aus right now, but they don't seem to be airing the show at the moment - unless it's moved time slots & I'm out of the loop. :lol

..or the season's over. :slap

I'm just annoyed that I have to wait another week before the next episode.......however, it looks like they will then give us at least 3 episodes in a row without skipping so many weeks.....

I'm just annoyed that I have to wait another week before the next episode.......however, it looks like they will then give us at least 3 episodes in a row without skipping so many weeks.....

Why does it that the show has a weird release schedule?

Most network TV shows have a similar schedule. They are at the mercy of major events like sports, the Olympics, politics, etc I much prefer when a show comes on and stays on until they are done for the year. Or at least only take one break (like walking dead) but be otherwise on every week until that break. My DVR has a mind of its own and randomly won't record things at times or mysteriously deletes things. So when shows aren't on consistently it makes it hard to know if I'm missed anything or not. I've missed a good chunk of Arrow over the last two years because of that :lol I've missed a few episodes of this show even:( Luckily I've been on top of it enough to catch them all on demand.

Most network TV shows have a similar schedule. They are at the mercy of major events like sports, the Olympics, politics, etc I much prefer when a show comes on and stays on until they are done for the year. Or at least only take one break (like walking dead) but be otherwise on every week until that break. My DVR has a mind of its own and randomly won't record things at times or mysteriously deletes things. So when shows aren't on consistently it makes it hard to know if I'm missed anything or not. I've missed a good chunk of Arrow over the last two years because of that :lol I've missed a few episodes of this show even:( Luckily I've been on top of it enough to catch them all on demand.

I havent been watching actual TV series in a while and I always thought they released new episodes weekly just like Walking Dead. Ehhh I should wait for Netflix :)

We were lucky enough to attend the AoS panel today at Paleyfest in Hollywood. Had a fantastic time listening to the cast talk about the show. If you haven't already heard, this week is a rerun, but after that it will be 7 straight weeks of new episodes to finish the season.

Today we got to see the new episode which will air on April 1. We also got to see Cap 2 last week, and let me tell you - a TON is about to happen in the next few weeks. Don't give up yet. Also they said that the April 8 episode will greatly tie in with Cap 2.

Deathlok is in this new episode, and he looked much cooler than the photos above, maybe that photo is pre-CGI? They do keep adding to him, don't want to spoil anything but he gets a new toy in this episode. And there is a scene where he looks more similar to the drawing posted ablve.

Anyway, here is video of what we saw today, minus the new episode of course.

Fwiw, that is my Son at the 53:45 mark. Clark even refers to him as "Kid Coulson". We also got Clark's autograph after the show.

Watch this and you'll see why everyone loves CG.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KsgFI_pfwkw

Last edited:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

I already love Clark Gregg, im considering his hot toy now after watching the show :)

And that's great they are still tieing in with the major films. It's pretty awesome that they have it airing right after Capt 2... I am expecting heavy things to happen :D

Back