Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

There's nothing racist in this thread. So please, don't try and start crap.

PC BS :monkey4

Just talk about something else.....like the show.

It technically is a known cultural thing. They see pearly white skin as more beautiful, instead of the typical western preference of being more tan. So, since they like that whiter skin, they stay out of the sun more which makes they're skin healthier and longer lasting.

Having seen what my mother is going through with her skin the last 20 years or so, I stay clear of tanning.

I don't have enough injun in me to make me immune.

I have good skin. :)

:lol Its like all you have to do is say the word.

Yup, or post a pic of a random albino Asian dude.

Anyway, I was instructed to talk strictly about the show so......

I sure hope they add more people to the show because I can't believe that these are the only level 7s there are.

Skye a level 7? :shudder:

Nam, you are the best at finding one pic that completely contradicts everything I say :lol

Apparently this coming episode has a stinger after the credits. As per usual for a Marvel production :panic: so stay after! :lecture

This show has got me pumped for Thor2/Cap2/GOTG/Avengers 2/Godzilla.

One of these is not like the other...

Not-Like-The-Others-Owls.jpg

This show has got me pumped for Thor2/Cap2/GOTG/Avengers 2/Godzilla.

jye.....you going to the Thor marathon with the Avengers in the middle? Lord knows you need to see the Avengers again.

jye.....you going to the Thor marathon with the Avengers in the middle? Lord knows you need to see the Avengers again.

Avengers was such a cute little movie, i'm happy that I got to see it before it left the theaters. :rotfl

answer to your question, Yes. :lol

BTW guys, I saved DarklordDave's first email contact when I signed on this board. Basically racists comments/offensive comments concerning race are off limits.

The discussion was okay, until Nam posted that pic. (I'm sure he enjoyed himself) So how about you all talk about something else.

Well, so much for assuming boardies are smart. The pic wasn't meant as anything racist. It was meant, as Bio pointed out, to be a direct contradiction to everything he stated in his post. So why don't you contribute constructively to the conversation, or go race-bait somewhere else. Nobody here appreciates your type of instigatory bull****. :wave

Wife finally got around to watching it, as expected, she cried at the end during the Coulson/Mike encounter.

Women. :lol

Back