Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

The funniest part is she thought that she could say something like that without the person she's talking too getting ridiculed.

This isn't the site to poke any fun at a person. :lol

But I don't care. I'll keep on discussing about anything I'd like too on this thread. Because it's entertaining. And you can't do anything about it, good sir.

The funniest part is she thought that she could say something like that without the person she's talking too getting ridiculed.

This isn't the site to poke any fun at a person. :lol

But I don't care. I'll keep on discussing about anything I'd like too on this thread. Because I have nothing better to do. And you can't do anything about it, good sir.

Fixed :lecture

Right now, no. Not really. I don't have anything better to do....although, I could go and **** on The Walking Dead again, just to make you angry. Hurm.

Celtic is right, his recommendations certainly wouldn't hurt the show, it would only help it.

See, I understand Celtic. :lol

This show any good? I've not watched any of it yet however I keep seeing the advert for episode 3 on TV and it looks terrible.

He had been laying into posts just like yours in the preceding pages. One of mine included. I expected him to do the same to you, unless you were just taking the piss and you two are friends or something.

No, I didn't get the connection you were making and neither did Eli apparently. I honestly thought you were comparing us, because I posted a similar post to his in defense of IM3 and got ripped for it. :lol

But originally I didn't even read his post past the first line. As soon as he said he hated LotR/Hobbit, I was done with his post. :pfft:

This show any good? I've not watched any of it yet however I keep seeing the advert for episode 3 on TV and it looks terrible.

I would recommend you watch 3. I think its the strongest episode; imo if you don't like it, I doubt you'd make it through the other two.

I would recommend you watch 3. I think its the strongest episode; imo if you don't like it, I doubt you'd make it through the other two.

I agree with Niltusk. The last episode was better than the first two. I think as the storyline progresses, the better the show will be.

It's not terrible. It's just OK. It has the potential to get better. Clark Gregg is great though.

Watched the first two and just sat through the third because the daughter wanted to see it. Didn't even bother watching it, lost all interest.

It's not terrible. It's just OK. It has the potential to get better. Clark Gregg is great though.

Watched the first two and just sat through the third because the daughter wanted to see it. Didn't even bother watching it, lost all interest.

Not really selling it to me.:lol Might find something else to watch.:D

That was the only good part of the show.

(eyes roll)

Please. The ONLY good part? Isn't that irrationally negative? Did you expect a fully formed masterpiece only three episodes in?

I watched Dexter. I know what a bad TV show is.

Back