Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait... wasn't S1 the worst season for the show? :D
I dunno why because it was fun and engaging for the most part. Could use 25% more fun and action instead of a little bit excessive drama, and the last few episodes were anticlimactic... but if not for these issues I'd rate it 9/10 easily.

S2 was too dramatic, not fun enough and did many things very-very wrong plot and character wise.

So is this their attempt at giving us gambit and Pyro in one person since we'll never actually get them in the MCU?

He's Hellfire, seeing as how this season is based on Hickman's Secret Warriors more or less. It's just a shame he's (probably) not going to have any connections with the Phantom Rider.

The first half hour was boring!
The shield thing was cool,Skye choking Fitz with her Darth Vader force thing was dumb..."I don't want to hurt you." REALLY?THEN STOP CHOKING HIM!

So Coulson and May watched the official end of HYDRA.
They didn't bother to share this with the other 100 or so agents in the facility?
Now maybe they can move away from the HYDRA story line and end the Inhuman story line.
Since Marvel/Disney have shelved the Inhumans movie I wonder where AoS will go now?
Maybe looking for other super powered humans?

He's Hellfire, seeing as how this season is based on Hickman's Secret Warriors more or less. It's just a shame he's (probably) not going to have any connections with the Phantom Rider.

Makes sense. I'm not familiar with the secret warriors arc so after some googling, I got it now. Since marvel owns Ghost Rider again and anything to do with him, if James survives the inevitable showdown, maybe he'll join the team and they'll allude to the Phantom rider being his granddad? Or like his great great great great granddad.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a fan of that as well.

The current story arc is intriguing as it is for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Not a fan of that as well.

The current story arc is intriguing as it is for me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, not really a Civil War spoiler, but I can't help but compare this tiny tidbit to it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Also, not really a Civil War spoiler, but I can't help but compare this tiny tidbit to it:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Civil War isn't out yet over her chief. Would appreciate it if you didn't post anything about the movie. Barely spoiler or not.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Civil War isn't out yet over her chief. Would appreciate it if you didn't post anything about the movie. Barely spoiler or not.

Hehe it wasn't really a spoiler anyway. It just mentions a CW character (that everyone knows is there) and how a character in AOS reminded me of that CW character in how they fight.

It's nothing we haven't seen before in the other MCU films that includes that character really. (nothing to do with story)

Back