Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series! Beware Spoilers!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

After all,Victoria red hair and red lipstick have no connection to Hydra( Red Symbol)!:lol

Unless they somehow keep her alive and reprogram her. Or does Fox have the movie/tv rights to Viper / Madame Hydra? Also the bit about "putting him deeper underground" could have been about embedding Ward deeper into Hydra, with those agents sacrificing themselves for the greater good. Maybe he is a double or triple agent? :dunno

Re: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV series!

man you guys are getting way off track in lala land. Ward shot the guards in the head dead, there is no turning back, he's not a double agent, not under mind control, he is just hydra. And victoria is dead, ward shot her 3 times, and blood was seeping out.

man you guys are getting way off track in lala land. Ward shot the guards in the head dead, there is no turning back, he's not a double agent, not under mind control, he is just hydra. And victoria is dead, ward shot her 3 times, and blood was seeping out.

We are just having some fun exploring all the possibilities. I don't understand how you can be 100% sure based on that one scene. This show thrives on deception and misdirection.

This article does a nice job of examining all possibilities.

https://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/08/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-is-spoiler-really-dead/

Last edited:

Unless they somehow keep her alive and reprogram her. Or does Fox have the movie/tv rights to Viper / Madame Hydra? Also the bit about "putting him deeper underground" could have been about embedding Ward deeper into Hydra, with those agents sacrificing themselves for the greater good. Maybe he is a double or triple agent? :dunno

You have no idea how much that confused me in the Wolverine. I'm like "that looks a lot like Madame Hydra" but Marvel has Hydra, not Fox. And it turns out, it was Madame Hydra. So I don't know how the heck that happened. There are some goofy character holes in these divided rights.

I kinda thought Hand was the one that was part of SWORD until she got killed :lol

If they make this like Ward a triple agent that killed the 2 guards cause THEY were really Hydra and Hand is wounded missing vital organs it will be the ultimate cheesy, jump the shark fail, making Trevor look like a slight misstep.

We are just having some fun exploring all the possibilities. I don't understand how you can be 100% sure based on that one scene. This show thrives on deception and misdirection.

This article does a nice job of examining all possibilities.

https://comicbook.com/blog/2014/04/08/agents-of-s-h-i-e-l-d-is-spoiler-really-dead/

but it's too far fetched. I think a more interesting discussion is what will ultimately become of coulson. It is very obvious whatever serum that brought him back to life also planted the seed to turn him into a monster or some superhero? skye got the same treatment so she too will turn into something.

originally i thought they going to make him into vision for age of ultron, especially since scarlet witch will be there too. coulson = android -> ultron hacks it and creates vision. But the whole serum reveal and injecting skye with it seem to put a end to that theory...

but it's too far fetched. I think a more interesting discussion is what will ultimately become of coulson. It is very obvious whatever serum that brought him back to life also planted the seed to turn him into a monster or some superhero? skye got the same treatment so she too will turn into something.

originally i thought they going to make him into vision for age of ultron, especially since scarlet witch will be there too. coulson = android -> ultron hacks it and creates vision. But the whole serum reveal and injecting skye with it seem to put a end to that theory...

They already announced that Paul Bettany will be playing Vision in Age of Ultron.

I finally saw this week's episode, and it was magnificent. This is the perfect companion to The Winter Soldier because it shows just how deep it goes. There's a part of me that really hopes Red Skull returns in Age of Ultron or Cap 3. Seeing Hydra basically becoming a full fledged world order, it would be kind of awesome if the man in charge made an appearance, having unlocked the secrets of the universe through the Tesseract.

I finally saw this week's episode, and it was magnificent. This is the perfect companion to The Winter Soldier because it shows just how deep it goes. There's a part of me that really hopes Red Skull returns in Age of Ultron or Cap 3. Seeing Hydra basically becoming a full fledged world order, it would be kind of awesome if the man in charge made an appearance, having unlocked the secrets of the universe through the Tesseract.

It really was. It setted up the whole SHIELD vs HYDRA aspect seen in the comics, with some SHIELD facilities going down and some beating out HYDRA.

I was REALLY hoping Red Skull would show up, being transported to the future by the Tesseract or something.

I just wonder how Blonksy is doing and if we will see an AIM and HYDRA partnership??

Finally got to watch Captain America:TWS today...AMAZING!!!! I watched last weeks episode as soon as I got home from work, only thing is I wish Garrett had been handled differently. Has it been said anywhere what Hawkeye has been up to during all this SHIELD stuff? I felt like he should've been in Cap2 with BW or at least mentioned where he was.

Ok In Tonights Episode what was that silver mass or liquid in the plexi glass box with Grant and Garret present what was it??????? Arghhhhh i hate short clips like that. I mean did grant really go bad or was it reverse psych on garrett.

That was Gravitonium, an element that distorts gravity fields. It was theorized/discovered by Franklin Hall, a SHIELD scientist and then created by Ian Quinn. In the comics, Hall uses Gravitonium to become the villain Graviton.

Ok In Tonights Episode what was that silver mass or liquid in the plexi glass box with Grant and Garret present what was it??????? Arghhhhh i hate short clips like that. I mean did grant really go bad or was it reverse psych on garrett.

That was Gravitonium, an element that distorts gravity fields. It was theorized/discovered by Franklin Hall, a SHIELD scientist and then created by Ian Quinn. In the comics, Hall uses Gravitonium to become the villain Graviton.

See episode 3. ;)

Back